22: Blonde Duo

"Watch where you're going!" A musculine guy shouted at the blonde girl who was now sitting on the floor from bumping into the guy.

The girl just rolled her eyes and picked up the things she dropped.

"Don't you know who we are?!" She stared at the guy and guys behind him looking like a drug addict on the streets.

"I don't know and I don't care" the blonde stood up and brush the dust off of her white uniform.

The guy grabbed her arms pulling her before she could walk away.

"I'm Serpent's President. The biggest gang here in Tokyo. Remember that"

"Ehh? Didn't I made it clear that I don't care?" She grabbed her arm back and blows her bang away that's covering her eyes.

"Y/n what's taking you long. Let's go" Another blonde in white appeared wearing a mask.

"Excuse me" the blonde girl smiled and proceeds to walk away

"Who the hell do you think you are to turn your back at me!?"

"We're in a rush so, later!" the blonde sped away waving leaving with the other blonde.

---
"What took you two so long??" Koko asked annoyed taking the bag of drugs from your hands

"Sorry, it's not my fault guys keeps hitting on me" you laughed sitting on the couch

"Don't get into fights when dealing with these Y/n.. it's a waste if they get stolen" Koko spoke putting sachets on different designated box for the clients.

"Ugh it's so annoying you know. The seller even tried to sell it twice the amount"

"What? I'll deal with him later"

"Nah don't bother"

"Hmm?"

"He's dead" Sanzu snickered watching his sister say that with a straight and bored face

"Y/n, that's the fifth seller you killed this month. That still doesn't include the people you sent to the hospital" Y/n rolled her eyes on Koko's scolding.

"Can't help it. Bastards thought they can fool me because I'm a girl" you laughed "I mean 'we'... one guy even tried to hit on Sanzu pfft-" you stopped when a lighter was thrown on the back of your head.

"Oww are you trying to set your beloved sister on fire?!"

"You're gonna burn in hell anyways" he shrugged

"What the fact... at least I still look like an angel unlike you-" you stopped when he glared at you

You coughed "you look like an angel too... ofcourse....'what an angelic eyes you have beautiful lady~'" you mocked what the guy told Sanzu when he tried to hit on him.

You quickly ducked over to avoid Sanzu's flying slipper causing it to hit Mikey's face who's sitting infront of you eating silently.

Sanzu's face went pale as well as Koko's and you just stared at Mikey trying to stop your laughter.

"It's his fault" you pointed to Sanzu who quickly shook his head

"I'm sorry, it was supposed to be for Y/n but she dodged-" you bursted out laughing when he fell on the ground with the same slipper hitting his face.

---

"Serpent huh... so you made contact with them?"

"Yep not for long though, their leader is Hiroto Kuragari. I believe the Haitani's already beat him up before in Roppongi..."