20: Losing you

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
EYO, LET'S SAY I WOKE UP AND CHOSE VIOLENCE TODAY :)
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It's been a week since you last attended Toman's meetings. You didn't show yourself with anyone of them and stayed on your hideout instead of your house. Sanzu's the only one who's attending the meetings and told the other members that you went on a vacation. Only Sanzu, Mikey, Draken and Takemichi knows that you're in Tenjiku for Sanzu told Mikey when Takemichi and Draken happens to be there.

---
You were hanging out with Hina and Emma some of the days when you got nothing to do since Takemichi and Mikey already knows about you being in Tenjiku so it's fine with them hanging out with you.

"Emma are you sure you can cut my hair? I mean, you won't make me half bald like Draken right?" You hesitatingly asked while sitting down infront of a mirror with Emma standing behind you with scissors on her hands.

"Hai hai~ just trust me Y/n-chan~ I'm used to cutting Mikey and Draken's hair so it should be fine....I hope..." she replied mumbling the last words

You looked at Hina who looks nervous just like you. You showed Emma a picture of the hair length you wanted

"This short okay?" She nods and started to cut your hair

~~

"Emma-chaaaannnnn too short!" You whined looking at the mirror on how short your hair is. Emma giggled

"You two look like twins" she laughed looking at you and Hina who both has the same length of hair.

You smiled and accepted it already since you can't just glue your hair back

"I never knew you have a tattoo on your nape" Hina walked behind you looking at it. You smiled and touched it

"Izana has the same one but he has it on his chest with a king's crown" you smiled thinking about when you both got it secretly keeping your brother from finding out. That's why you kept your hair long.

Both girls squeeled in delight

"I'm really glad you're now Izana's girlfriend, you two must be meant to be together forever!"

---

Izana prepared a different plan to take Toman out. You trust him so you followed his orders and stayed put and watch.

You heard that the members started coming for Toman members. Even Takemichi and the others in first division was injured. The Haitani's even attacked Smiley and Mitsuya so badly that they got sent to the hospital.

You were laying down on the couch waiting for Izana to come back. It's also been a week since you two started dating officially. He's been more protective in a way that he wouldn't let you go on Tenjiku meetings afraid that you'd hurt yourself if someone attacks but also take you out on a date every night as an apology for not letting you come.

The door opened showing Ran and Rindou.

"Should we visit that red pompom and that Takashi guy in the hospital?" Ran asked as he sit down on the floor

"Don't be stupid. Our battle is starting soon" his brother scoffed

"I really wanna come and watch" you whined

"Just stay here and wait for us to come back sweetie" Izana appeared out of nowhere and kissed your lips

"Eww get a room you two" Ran spoke dramatically covering his eyes

"Preparations are complete, Mikey should be weak by now" Hanma spoke coming in the room with Kisaki holding baseball bat covered in blood in his hand.