08: Work

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
(A/N: I CHANGED SOME STUFF FROM THE MANGA FOR IT TO COME TOGETHER WITH THE STORY SO PLEASE DON'T COME AT ME FOR IT :>)
×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Shhh" Izana shushed Sanzu as he opened the pen and crouched down to the sleeping Ran and drawing lines on his peaceful face.

Sanzu curiously peeked over to see what's going on.

"This is revenge for that time they put whipping cream in my hand and tickled my nose while I was asleep" Izana whispered drawing whiskers and lines on Ran's face.

He then walked to Rindou who's sleeping on the sofa and drew him a beard and irk marks on his forehead.

"You asshole, don't fight here tomorrow" Sanzu spoke walking to his room.

You both let out a little sigh when he's finally out of your sight.

"We can't talk here"

"I agree, let's have a meeting with the Kings tomorrow night" you yawned then got up since it's already 1 am in the morning.

You went to your room to grab a few pillows and blankets and brought it to the living room.

Izana moved the coffee table to the side and you layed a bunch of blankets on the floor and threw the pillows in. Izana then went to put a pillow on Rindou's head as he fix Rindou's body for him to sleep comfortably on the couch. He then layed beside Ran who's sleeping right next to the couch Rindou is sleeping on.

Izana patted the free space beside him looking at you. You went to turn the lights off and lay beside him. You felt him wrap his arm around you from the side holding a blanket to keep you warm then nuzzles his face on your neck.

It didn't bother you much because you've been best friends since elementary so you sleep beside each other a lot of time since then. You yawned one more time then fell asleep.

---
"BWAHAHAHAHHAHA WTF YOU LOOK DUMB!"

"I COULD SAY THE SAME THING TO YOU BROTHER HAHAHAHHAHAA"

You woke up to the brothers laughing and shouting at each other. You tried to get up but Izana's arm is still around you. You tapped it a little to wake him up but he just groaned and his arm just tightens around your waist.

"Izana did you do this?" Rindou pulled Izana up shaked his sleepy body aggressively.

"Dude stop, let me sleep" Izana spoke falling to the blankets as he grabbed a pillow to snuggle.

"Dumbass! It's permanent!" Ran shouted shaking Izana

"Just rub it with a towel and stuff" he mumbled

Rindou and Ran went to the bathroom to try and rub it with a wet towel then came back with a red face after a few minutes.

"My precious face hurts from the rubbing" Ran spoke as he rubs his fingers on his skin.

Izana's now sitting on the couch looking at the two.

"Brooo who got you blushing like that~" he bursted out laughing

"Shut up!" Rindou ran to Izana tackling him down the couch and locking his leg. Ran then went to help pin him down but Izana pulled his braids and it's a total chaos in the living room. You just sat there at the side drinking coffee like it's a normal thing to have three guys breaking bones of each other.

"What's your problem being noisy in the morning?"  Sanzu spoke walking to the kitchen to drink water.

They three immediately stopped killing each other  and sat properly.