26: Mission Success

You hugged her immediately in relief that she's safe.

"I'm glad you're safe..." you held her hand "let's go.. we're here to save you" you're about to pull her away when she pulled it back

You looked at her confused but she's just staring on the ground. You looked around her and noticed a bunch of guys secretly watching her.

"Let's go hang out, we haven't seen each other for years" you smiled and held her hand once again. She just nods and followed you silently.

"What do you wanna eat??" You glanced at her then behind her when you see the guys following

You pulled her with you in a food stall that's crowded. You leaned to her a bit and whispered like you're asking her about some foods but in reality..

"Say banana if you need help" you mumbled

"B-banana please" you noticed her stalkers blended with the crowd

You bought two banana splits and sat on a bench on a place where there's a few people only so they wouldn't get too close to you two.

"So how are you lately?" You asked opening your phone to record your conversation.

"I'm okay'snt" you looked at her, you can see she's scared but she manage to keep her cool.

"Hmm, we'll meet again soon okay?" you smiled at her and stood up when you saw Kakucho walking towards you.

You waved at her and as she waves back you noticed her thumb folds followed by her four fingers indicating that she's asking for help. You smiled and nods at her before walking away.

"That's her Kaku... should we just take her and run?" You mumbled eyeing the guys that has been following her around

"Don't be reckless... that might get her in trouble"

You nod and looks back at her again. "Wait for me Senju"

---
"Yes boss. We're going right away" Sanzu hung up after talking to Mikey over the phone.

"Koko, call Kaku and Y/n tell them to come back now" he ordered Koko which Koko followed and took out his phone to make a call.

"H-hello? *BANG BANG* shit what do you need Koko!?" A few curses, screams and gun shots were heard on the other line.

"What's happening there? Are you guys fighting?!" Koko stood up followed by the others who heard him.

"We ran into Senju. Her bodyguards are trying to kill us *BANG* fuckin- we're here at the amusement park hurry up!" Koko was about to talk when the call got cut off.

"They ran into trouble" Koko informed putting his coat on and gun behind him.

Ran and Rindou followed behind him quickly as Sanzu followed along while calling Mikey.

---
"Don't move if you want Senju to stay alive." A guy pointed a gun behind you and slowly escorted you to a car. You glanced at Kakucho who's following behind you with a gun on his hand.

"Let her go before your brain explodes." He said firmly pointing the gun behind the guy's head.

The other guys went around you with a gun pointed at Kakucho.

You turned around and grabbed the guy behind you making him shoot the guy beside Kakucho. You were fighting them with a gun you took from the guy earlier.

"Y/n, run! I'll handle them" Kakucho shouted

"I can't they're all over, there's too many of them!" You shouted back while fighting the other guys.