Chapter 5

Robert climbed onto the motorbike; he put his helmet on, he turned the motorbike on, he looked over to Ruth, and said to her, "Well, what are you waiting for? Climb on." She looked at him, smiled and replied, "I think I'll just walk, but thanks for the offer." "Oh come on, I won't be too reckless with you on the back." "I don't know Robert, I've never ridden on a motorbike before.  I am a little scared that we might crash." "You have nothing to be afraid of. I promise ya', I'm a very safe driver and besides, I've never crashed before. Nothing bad is gonna happen, I promise." Ruth looked into Robert's eyes, and she smiled because she believed he was telling her the truth. He looked at her, handed her a helmet, helped her climb onto the back of the motorbike, and told her, "Hang on." She looked at him with a questionable look, he smiled at her and she felt her heartbeat quicken at his smile. She was about to ask him what she was supposed to hang onto, when he hit the gas a little. She automatically threw her arms around him, and hung onto him for dear life.  He felt something in his heart, a feeling he had never felt with any other girl before. He wanted to feel her warmth while he was riding through the zoo, but he never said anything else about her grip on him. Ruth knew he was being quiet for some reason, so she asked him, "Hey, Robert, could we go see the Crocodiles?"  He smirked, knowing she couldn't see it, he replied to her question, "You want to go see the crocs, do ya'? Well, I was gonna take ya' to a place where you can feed the crocs, if you want to." Ruth almost couldn't believe her ears, Robert wanted her to feed the crocodiles?  She hadn't grown up around these creatures, she was scared to go near them but she admired them. She replied,"R-Robert, I think I would rather just look at them instead." Robert could sense the fear in her voice. "You know what, I have a better idea. I'm going to take you to a special place that nobody else knows about, except my family." "Really? Where is this place?"  "You'll see," was the only hint he gave her. She smiled and started to love riding through the zoo on the motorbike with Robert.  

*Chapter 5 is done.  I might not be able to post very often because this is supposed to be my last year of High School, I am going to be really busy, but I will try to post as much as I can.  I might write a Story, but I will need some ideas for a future book besides this one.  Hope you are liking the story so far.  Also, the real name of the Main Female Character is not going to be used because I had written this with my friend in mind.  Hope you guys are enjoying the Story so far.  Thanks for reading!