Chapter 14

Ruth woke up the next morning; got a shower, got dressed, did her hair, brushed her teeth, and made her bed. She looked at her phone and saw that she had a text from her mother. She opened the message and it said, "Hey Ruth, how are you doing over there in Australia? I really miss you and I hope that you're staying safe over there. Your sisters miss you too. Your dad said to tell you that he misses his fishing buddy......LOL :) I can't wait for you to come home soon! Ly!". Ruth smiled while looking at her phone, but she knew the real reason her mom and sisters missed her was because she was the one that did most of the work around the house. Her mom missed her helper and her sisters missed their slave. She put her phone down and sighed. She thought, 'My family doesn't miss me, they only miss me because I did most of the work around the house. Mom misses me because the girls won't do anything besides play video games, Rose and Emily only miss me because they don't want to work, and I know dad doesn't miss me because he has other fishing buddies to go fishing with him.' She started to think about how lucky Robert was growing up. He has a mom, sister, brother-in-law, and young niece who care about him so very much. They were worried about him when they didn't hear from him. She couldn't help but start to be a little envious of Robert. She then decided to reply to her mother by saying, "Hey mom, I'm having so much fun and yes I'm being safe. I really miss you guys too. Tell dad I miss my fishing buddy too....Lol.......You can call me whenever you have time to talk. Ly too, bye." Meanwhile, the Irwins were sitting around the table eating Breakfast. Terri told Robert and Chandler that she and Bindi were going to go shopping in Sydney and asked, "Do you guys want to go too?" Robert looked at Chandler, Chandler looked back at Robert, they both shook their heads. While Terri had been asking Robert and Chandler if they wanted to go, Bindi had picked up her phone and hit 'call' on Ruth's number (in the previous chapter, when Ruth was at the Irwin's house, Bindi got her number). She put it on speaker so everyone could hear. When Robert heard the ringing he looked at Bindi and asked, "Who are you calling?" Bindi simply smiled at her little brother while the phone rang. Ruth had just hit 'send' on the message she was sending to her mother, when her phone started ringing. She looked and saw it was Bindi. Ruth answered and said, "Hello?" Bindi said, "Hey Ruth, I was wondering if you wanted to go to Sydney with us for a shopping trip?" Robert looked over at Bindi with a look of disbelief on his face. Bindi just smiled while Ruth thought out loud "Umm....". Bindi said quickly, "You don't have to go if you don't want to but I just thought I would ask you if you wanted to join us." Ruth thought for a moment; Robert crossed his fingers hoping she would say no, then she replied and asked in a cheery tone, "Sure, I'd love to go! What time are you guys leaving?" Bindi replied, "We will pick you up at your hotel in about an hour, and I think we will be gone until later this evening." Ruth said, "Okay, see you guys soon!" "Okay! See you soon Ruth! Bye." Bindi hung up and looked over at her husband and little brother. When Robert heard Ruth say "Sure" he uncrossed his fingers, and he knew he had 'lost the war' so to speak. Bindi had won because she knew his newest weakness. Bindi knew he would be going shopping with the women because Ruth was going, and Chandler would go if Robert changed his mind about going. Chandler looked over at his wife and said, "I can't believe you just did that. Sweetheart, you knew Robert and I were probably just gonna do guy stuff today, Right?" Bindi looked over at her husband and answered, "Yes, but I wanted you to go with us anyway. I don't know if you knew this or not, but I've heard that there has been quite a lot of crime in the Sydney shopping area recently. I would feel better if both of you went with us and I know Robert isn't gonna stay home when he knows that Ruth is going with us now." Chandler simply looked at Bindi and he agreed that it would be safer for him and Robert to go with them, so they all started getting ready to go to Sydney. Terri went to get her comfortable walking shoes from her closet and change her shirt; Bindi and Chandler went to get Grace Warrior ready to go out, Robert went to feed Stella and get his walking shoes on as well. While the Irwins/Powells were getting ready; Ruth had gotten another shower, put on a camo shirt with the word 'Blessed' written on the front, put on some blue jeans, pulled her hair up into a ponytail, and put on her black pair of Tennis shoes (she had taken two to three pairs of shoes with her to Australia). She was ready to go earlier than she expected. She walked out of her hotel room, walked down to the lobby, and decided to wait for the Irwins in the lobby of the hotel. She hadn't been waiting too long when Bindi texted her and said, "Hey Ruth, we're running a little bit late because of traffic, but we should be there to pick you up in 15 minutes. See you soon!" Ruth looked at the message and sighed, she knew it might be more or less than 15 minutes. When Terri, Chandler, Bindi, Grace, and Robert pulled up in front of the hotel, they were surprised to see Ruth already standing there ready to go. Robert climbed out of the car and opened the door for Ruth. As he opened the door, he asked her, "Are you ready for a lot of walking?" Ruth smiled as she climbed in and replied, "I did a lot walking back home so, I'm used to being on my feet a lot." Robert smiled, got back in the car, and they all drove to Sydney.

*Chapter 14 is here, on February 14th, Happy Valentine's day! I was so happy to get a break in my schoolwork, I just got on my computer and just started writing. Thank you guys so much for over 700 reads so far! It makes me so happy to know people like hearing what I have to write. I'm hoping to start writing another Fanfiction about a girl who falls in love with a YouTuber. Let me know if you guys would read it or not. I'm so glad to have started this story and it will be done soon! Bye bye for now! - GodLover