Chapter 11

The next morning, Ruth turned over in her sleep, and opened her eyes. She saw Robert was right in front of her. She watched him as he was breathing in and out slowly. She thought he was handsome before but when she saw him, she thought he looked even more handsome sleeping. There was a little bit of sunlight streaming into the room, she still wasn't used to the time change in Australia, but she was getting used to it. She looked back over at Robert, only to find him staring at her. It was then that she realized that his arms were still around her. She started to blush, and Robert smiled while looking at her. Then, he started blushing when he realized how close they really were to each other. Ruth looked up at him, she smiled as she watched a blush rush over his face. There was no denying the feelings between the two of them. Robert and Ruth had so many differences but they had a lot in common as well. Robert was drawn to Ruth by how smart she was, how pretty she was, how she admired crocodiles and all other animals, but the thing he admired most about her was her personality. Ruth was drawn to Robert because of his personality, his smile, his eyes but what she was drawn to most about him was, how he always told the truth and how brave he was. After they were done staring at each other, they realized that they should probably get up. Robert decided he would go back over to the couch and find his shirt. As he climbed off the bed and started walking over to the couch, Ruth stayed sitting on the bed and watched him walk away. When Robert was about to turn around Ruth climbed out of Bed and stretched. She started walking over to the dresser and picked out her undergarments, an Aeropostale T-shirt, a pair of Maurice's blue jeans, and of course, a pair of socks to wear with her black low cut Converse sneakers. Once she had her clothes, she started walking toward the bathroom. As she was getting all her clothing gathered together and as she was walking to the bathroom, she didn't know that a certain someone's eyes watched her every move. He had started watching her when she got her shoes from by the door and Robert's eyes followed her until she disappeared into the bathroom. He lowered his eyes for a brief moment, then decided to text his mom and told her, "Hey mom, Good Morning! I plan on coming home soon to grab a shower and change. I think I'll see if I can bring my friend to meet you, Bindi, Chandler, Grace and of course, Stella. Are you okay with that?" His mom replied, "Sure!" He replied to his mom with a smiley face, set his phone down, and stood up to put his shirt on. He went over to the bathroom door while holding his shirt in his hand. He heard Ruth shut the water off so he called to her from outside the door and he told her, "Hey Ruth? If you're okay with it, I was gonna head over to my house, get a shower, get changed, and I was thinking you could go with me and meet my family. Then you could talk to them while I get done what I do every day. Does that sound okay to you?"  She didn't answer at first but thought it would be nice to meet his family, so she answered, "Yeah, sounds good to me!" Just as he walked away from the door and was pulling his shirt down, the bathroom door opened. He looked over as Ruth walked out of the bathroom. She had her hair braided into a side braid and he thought 'she sure can get dressed quick and she looks perfect to meet my family'. She walked over to him, and asked, "Are you ready to get going?" He smiled his signature smile and nodded. He led her out of the room and closed the hotel room door behind him. They walked to his car, he opened the door for Ruth, closed it after she climbed in, then walked around to his door and climbed into the car himself. They drove for about twenty to thirty minutes, because Robert's family lived about a half an hour away from town. As they drove they were talking about many things but one question that came up, that Ruth never answered, was a question about her family.

*Chapter 11 took me awhile to write because I was busy with School :(, and I had a little bit of writer's block.  I'm looking for any ideas for more stories.  I had thought about doing a story about Bryton Myler as well as Boston Mikesell.  But more than Likely I wouldn't start writing any new stories until this story is finished.  I'm so grateful for over 300 reads so far.  Thank you for reading! - GodLover54673