053; i like him

THIRD PERSON.

"EVIE." KATE SAID AS SHE STORMED INTO THEIR apartment, making the girl sat at their kitchen table jump before looking up at her. 

"What?" She asked, watching Kate walk past her, "oh my god what are we-"

"I slept with Corbyn." Kate told her, a slight confused tone in her voice as she shut her bedroom door, leaning Evie sat with her college work and her mouth dropped open.

"Shut up." Evie smiled, getting up from her seat and walking to the girl's room, "Kate open the door."

"It is open just walk in."

As Evie did as Kate said and walked into the room, she was met with the girl sat on the edge of her bed, her head buried into the sleeves of her hoodie while she shook her head.

"You don't seem very happy about it." Evie tilted her head.

"I'm confused," she mumbled, "and I feel terrible because I've been ignoring Corbyn since it happened last night."

"Okay..."

"Isaac was outside the fucking room," she looked up to her best friend, "literally the other side of the door."

"Oh... oh so he heard..?" Evie raised her eyebrows.

"He heard every little thing, yes." Kate frowned.

"Did you like the sex?" She folded her arms and leant against the girl's doorframe, watching her pause before she let out a nervous laugh followed by a smile.

"It was really good." Kate sighed, "but he was so gentle with it and respectful and he even said if he did something I didn't like to just tell him."

"...you think that's.. what?"

"And he didn't convince me to do anything I didn't want to do," Kate continued while Evie's smile fell, "and it was hot and it just, i don't know."

"Kate," Evie said, "why are you this excited over the bare minimum?"

"The bare minimum?"

"Why would anyone convince you to do something?" Evie asked and shrugged, "if they convince you then you haven't consented to it."

"Yes I have because I've agreed." Kate argued.

"You've been persuaded." Evie corrected her, "you didn't want to do it but you were convinced to agree."

"Oh." Kate paused, her hands falling into her lap while she slowly nodded, watching Evie narrow her eyes and tilt her head.

"You seem surprised by that." Evie mumbled.

"A little, yeah." Kate replied, "so.. but what if he was my boyfriend and like I was in a bad mood the night before so he told me I owed it to him? Because technically-"

"If you didn't agree the first time and he convinced you to have sex then it wasn't consent," she shook her head.

"It was because I-"

"Has Isaac done this?" Evie asked her as the girl sat on the bed went quiet, "...are you serious? When?"

"Well it was more than once.." Kate mumbled, "once a week, maybe.."

"Why didn't you say anything?"

"I didn't see anything wrong with it." Kate shrugged, "he was my boyfriend isn't he allowed to?"

"No." Evie shook her head.

"Are you sure you're not just saying this because you don't like him..?" Kate asked, a frown on her face and a few tears in her eyes.

"It's not consensual," Evie slowly shook her head as she sat down beside the girl, watching her head point towards the floor, "you could try take him to court or-"

"What? For him to receive a slap on the wrist and be told not to do it again?" Kate looked at her, "no one gives a shit about that kind of stuff."

"Corbyn would." Evie shrugged.

"You think I should tell Corbyn?" She raised her eyebrows, "no, he says if it's something to do with Isaac he has no sympathy."

"I think this incident is a little more serious." Evie said, "you've been spending a lot of time with him recently."

"He's a nice guy," Kate told her, "he's sweet and we have the same humour, he's a lot better than what I thought he was like and the little things he does to make sure I'm fine make me feel so safe sometimes it's more than a just liking for him I don't-"

"Katelynnn." Evie smiled, watching Kate go quiet and look at her to see her raised eyebrows. And as a few seconds passed by, the girl's eyes widened before she continuously shook her head.

"Fuck," she mumbled, "oh my god I like him, maybe even love- ok no that's gross."

"It's cute."

"No, how do I get rid of this feeling?" Kate huffed, "I can't ever look at him again, I'm never speaking to him again. I need to feel hatred."

"He's good for you, Kate." Evie shrugged, "if you hooked up he probably likes you as well."

"No way," she frowned, "we were just trying to piss Isaac off."

"you could've have faked moaning noises..?" She suggested, "jumped on the bed to make it move?"

"...no." Kate froze, "we didn't think of that."

"I think it's time we say bye bye to Isaac." Evie smiled, "after what you just told me, I think we put those feelings for him to bed, do you agree?"

"I don't.." she went quiet, her hands placed on her hips while she sighed and turned to Evie.

"You just said you loved everything Corbyn did, I can't name one time you said you enjoyed sex with Isaac." Evie shrugged, "or what he does for you, or if he makes you feel safe, or-"

"Okay fine!" Kate held her hands up, "fine, he'll go but just let me build up the courage to do it, I hate break ups."

"Okay, go ahead." She shrugged, giving Kate a smile, "you have a crush on Corbynnn."

"Don't say it out loud it makes me want to die." Kate told her, grabbing her phone and walking to their kitchen.

Leaving Evie in her bedroom, Kate placed her phone on the counter before she opened the fridge, a small smile stuck on her face as she let out a content sigh, grabbing a can of whiteclaw.

(˚୨୧🔪⋆。🛒˚ ⋆ ⛓)

A/N

sooooo? 😏😏