Scroops end

Y/N stood waiting for Jim and Ben to arrive, watching young the sleeping pirates as she held the hatch above her head.

"Guys" she whispered once she finally felt the presence and nodded towards the sleeping pirated ahead of them.

"So whats the plan?" Ben yelled, making both Y/N and Jim cringe, turning towards him.

"Ben quiet!" Y/N scolded as Jim rolled his eyes at the robot.

"Ok here's the plan" Jim whispered, "we sneak back to the legacy, disable the laser cannons and bring back the map." He held Bens face as he told him the plan.

"Yeah OK, but how do we 'sneak in" Y/N asked, still watching upon the pirates.

"That's a good point how do we do that?" Ben continued, turn to Jim for an answer.

"I think If we all stay quite" he gave Ben a glare who in return smiled nervously, "we can go around them"

———

We made it onto the legacy and quietly walked down the stairs.
"Ok we'll get the map, B.E.N you wait here-"

"Roger Jimmy, I'll neutralise laser cannons, sir!" Interrupted B.E.N as he Saluted and ran off.

"What no! Ben! Ben!" Jim whisper yelled after him then sighed.

I got up and followed B.E.N

"Where are you going?" Jim turned to me.

"I don't trust him by himself, I'll be fine just get the map" I smiled reassuringly.

"Alright, be careful" he hesitated.

"Morph you stay with Jim" I ordered as morph started to fly off with me. "Protect Jim for me" I winked.

—————

"Disable a few laser cannons what is the big deal?! Oh Y/N-y how nice of you to join me"

"Come on let's  do this quickly so we can help Jim" I rushed as we walked inside.

"All we gotta do is find one little wire" B.E.N ranted as we opened up the box. But we were met with a bunch of wires tangled up together.

"Hopefully Jim is having better luck" I sighed.

"This one!" B.E.N screamed and pulled out a random wire.

"No ben! That's the-" but I was interrupted as the alarms of the ship went off. Great.

"Bad Ben, okay fixing" he cringed putting the wire back in its spot.

"Here Ben stop touching things and let me-"

"It's okay I got this!" B.E.N shooed me off.

I was about to push him away but I heard a scream from outside. "Jim!"

I ran out and followed the footsteps.

"ITS OK Y/N I CAN DO THIS" B.E.N yelled after me.

I didn't know where I was going but I was running towards anywhere I heard the screams. Finally I saw Jim running towards me and I quickly pulled him to the side as he came close, hiding us for a few seconds from scroop.

"Y/N! Why are you here!"

"I heard you in trouble!" I whisper yelled back. I pulled out the laser gun I had and jumped out with Jim, we both pointed our guns at scroop. Before he could reply everything went dark.

"Goddam robot" I sneered quiet but angrily. The power had gone out.

A few seconds later it turned back on but scroop wasn't where he was standing moments ago.