10. B.E.N

The two made their way down a fallen tree, Jim had gotten off it first before turning around and lifting Y/N off of him by her waist.
His arm never left her, once he had pulled her over his arm stayed around her back and held onto her waist.

Y/N walked over to the side to give herself some more space, But Jim quickly grabbed hold of her hand as he could no longer hold her waist.

"What's gotten into you?" Y/N asked, her face scrunching with how much more interactive Jim was being.

Jim looked back at her with confusion. "Nothing?" He noticed that the necklace he had gifted her was the opposite way around her neck. He quickly fixed it up.

"You sure?" She gave him a look as he did so. They had just crashed on a boat trying to get away from pirates. Y/N couldn't give two shits about how her necklace looked.

"Yeah, why?"

"...Nevermind" Y/N waved it off before they continued walking, hand in hand.

They walked in silence until they heard some rustling in nearby bushes.

They paused in the tracks, their heads turning to the sound and not taking their eyes of the bush.

"Stay behind me" Jim muttered stepping slightly in front.
Y/N rolled her eyes.

She walked beside him stubbornly, her hand already grasping the handle of the gun. Slowly, they kept bearing the bush.

"AHHHHHH" a robot jumped out and pushed Jim onto the ground.
They both screamed, Y/N had started to fire aimlessly.

"Oh this is fantastic!" Yelled the robot still sitting on Jim. "A carbon based life form come to rescue me at last!"

Y/N had stopped firing and roughly pulled back on the robots shoulder to get him off Jim.

"I just wanna hug ya and squeeze ya and hold you close to me" the robot latched himself onto Jim again.

"Would you let go of me!" Jim said frustratedly pushing the robot off.

"Well ok then- HELLO THERE!" The robot had finally noticed Y/N, he has just punched in her but Jim had grabbed hold of him before it could fully hug Y/N.

"OW!" Y/N hissed quickly, the robots leg had still managed to swing onto Y/Ns thigh as Jim pulled him back.
the pain in her thigh began to throb.

"Oh sorry, I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" the robot finally mustered sheepishly, still being held up from his collar by Jim.

Jim was giving the robot a mean glare.
"you hurt her!" Jim yelled towards him.

"He didn't" Y/N hissed, "just hit a bruise from the crash."

"That's exactly what hurting you is Y/N" Jim replied back angrily, still glaring at the robot.

Y/N rolled her eyes, silently groaning. "Will you just drop him now? He's harmless"

Jim dropped him, the robot stumbles back onto his feet again before laughing nervously.
"Sorry, I've been marooned for so long I, I mean solitudes fine don't get me wrong but for heavens sake but after 100 years, YOU GO A LITTLE NUTS" the robot threw his arm around Jim again.

Jim glared at him and the robot quickly removed his hand.

"Who are you?" Y/N said a bit to impatiently. She didn't want to be rude but she was in pain and not feeling very patient at the moment.

The robot held out his hand. "I am uh, my name is.." Y/N raised her eyebrow while Jim and her shared glances.

"BEN-" he laughed "-of course! I'm  B.E.N bioelectronic navigator,oops. And you are?"