A fresh start

Morph turned into scissors and cut the red ribbon, indicating the Benbow inn was now opened for business.

Everyone cheered at the Benbow inn now reopened.

New rooms were made so we could move in together to make up for the time we missed in space.

Mum quit her job and instead now works at the inn full time.
Even B.E.N got a job and works at the inn.

B.E.N awed at the babies of Amelia and Delbert, shortly after treasure planet they had gotten together rand now had three children, three girls and one boy who looked alot like Delbert.
Amelia place a single kiss on the boy baby's forehead and he yawned sleepily.

The doors of the inn opens roughly as two robo cops entered. The entire place gasped.

But they cheered once they saw Jim and I in our offical uniforms, we shook the hand of the cops who once almost had us arrested.

Morph turned into two badges and placed himself on our chests.

Jim and I bowed to each other before starting to dance throughout the crowd. Jim had shaven his rat tail and his bangs were cut a little shorter.

"You look hot in a uniform" Jim smirked as he twirled me around.

"I know" I joked lightly.

Morph watched over Delbert kids as one of the little girls pulled the boys ear. He started crying so morph turned into a rattle and placed himself in the boys hands to play with.

Jim and I stopped dancing and placed our foreheads together, we then walked off and clapped along to the music and our mothers looked back at us proudly.

Jim and I looked out the window, we saw silver in The shape of a cloud with his mechanical eyes twinkling down at us. Jim and I made eye contact as we smiled lovingly towards each other.

I fiddled with my bracelet. As I thought about everything.

I was happy and I wanted to relive this moment for the rest of my life. My journey to treasure planet was the best thing that had ever happened to me.

"I love you" Jim whispered to me as I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I love you to"

We had finally healed from our losses and moved forward with our lives. Nothing could make me happier.

————-

THE END

Ok I'm about to go on a whole rant about this movie, but before I do for the people who won't read it I just want to say this before you go, I'm going to start a oneshot book of Jim Hawkins, I have already started writing it so if your interested keep an eye out.

Ok now with my rant:

I am actually in tears, treasure planet is one of my top comfort movies. This movie will always have a special place in my heart and the ending kills me every time.

The song I'm still here is actually my favourite song to ever exist cause I really relate to Jim on so many levels and the lyrics are so meaningful to me.

I would do anything to live in that universe because this movie just means so much to me. I love Jims story behind it and the messages it shows.

This movie had such an emotional toll on me I don't think I'll ever get over it.

This movie means so much to me that when I die I want to be buried with the DVD and I want the song to play at my funeral.

Honestly I don't know why I love this movie so much, it just has such an emotional effect on me.

If I could meet Jim I would give him the biggest hug.

I am deeply in love with this movie that it hurts.

Thank you for reading ❤️❤️ i really hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it.