7. Supernova

"Good heavens" cried Delbert pulling out his telescope
"The star pelusa, it's gone supernova!"

Y/N ran with the captain, assisting her.
"Evasive action, Mr Turnbuckle!" She ordered him as she ran towards the boat wheel.

"All Hands fasten your life line" yelled Mr Arrow.

Everyone ran towards the lifelines and secured it around their waists firmly.

"Y/N!" Jim yelled looking around for her, but he couldn't see her anywhere "Y/N!"

"I'm sure she's safe, she left with the captain didn't she? Now secure ye life line!" Silver yelled at Jim and tied it around for him when he realised Jim wasn't listening to him, instead he watched around for Y/N.

"I need to make sure" Jim yelled running around to find her. Silver sighed.

He saw her walking across the bowsprit that the two were sitting on before, she had already had a lifeline secured. He ran after her.

"Y/N!" He yelled catching up to her

"Jim?" She questioned as she pulled down a rope from her end, obeying Mr Arrows orders while securing the sale.

Jim reached her and tightened the life line around her waist. "Ow Jim! What the hell? To tight" she huffed, she pulled at it to loosen it a bit, but Jim slapped her hand away.
"Whats gotten into you?"

Those words threw him off, he paused as he started to register it.
"I don't know..."

"... well then figure it out. I'm gonna do the ones on the opposite side, are you okay here?"

"No wait I'll come with you!" He argued, turned back as she had started to run off.

"Jim no?! You need to stay here I'll be safe. Promise!" She yelled. Before he could say anything back she ran off. Jim forced himself to trust her.

Suddenly from the top, silver got blasted and it threw him off balance as it cut his life line.

"SILVER" Jim yelled, he got ahold of his life line and pulled it down, instead of falling over the edge silver fell next to him.

"Thanks lad" he sighed in relief, Jim smiled back before helping him up.

A really big astroid came into view, it was bigger than the ship itself, but instead of hitting the ship it.. retreated?

Everyone looked at it confusedly until Delbert spoke.
"The star? It's evolving into A..... BLACKHOLE"

Y/N had started to run across the ship and towards Jim when suddenly the ship started to shake.
No body payed any mind to it, assuming it just shook  because of the force.

Y/N wanted to continue running, make it to Jim but her gut told her not to.
After having an argument with herself she gave in to her gut.
She ran to the side of the ship to see that an asteroid had in fact rammed into it, most likely causing the shake of the ship.

But now there was a hole. And things were flying out of it which was significantly making the ship weaker and making it easier for it to be pulled into the black hole.

Her heart dropped. If this didn't get fixed they would all die. And If they all died that meant Jim would die.

That thought actually made her sick.

Before she could properly think Y/N ran back into the ship, picking up a tool box from the supply cupboard and a few extra planks of wood.

"Bakst these waves! They're so deucedly erratic!"
Yelled the captain