9. Betrayal

He was obsessed with her now.

Unable to get the feeling of her lips off his chin.

His chest heaved up and down excitedly as he grinned thinking about it. He couldn't keep his hands off her, any excuse he has to even brush against her, he did.

He wasn't ashamed to admit it.
He had grown an attraction to his friend.

Well yeah, he had always known Y/N was attractive. Anyone who looked at her could see that, But he never cared for it. When you've known someone for so long you become numb to their looks so that it means nothing to you.

now he actually noticed it and he was sure his recent feelings wasn't just about being grateful for her.

Silver was right. He liked her.

———-

Y/N woke up to a loud thud, she looked over and saw that Jim had fell on the ground. She wasn't surprised however, he had been sleeping under Mr Zoff as his hammock was placed above his. And his snoring causes him to make those fart noises right in front of his face.

It took everything in her to suppress her giggles but instead, they came out as weird noises since she couldn't contain them.

Jim shot her a glare.

Jim threw his boot at her, but she caught it swiftly and leaned on her other arm.
"Morning sunshine!" She sang enthusiastically, grinning ear to ear.

"Shut up" he said groggily, even though she was speaking as a joke, it gave him a ton of butterflies.
He tried to put his other boot on but it ran away from him, Y/Ns eyebrow raised at it as she watched the scene, her head resting her her palm.

"Morph!" He groaned rubbing his face. He limped after him wanting to retrieve his boot.
"Morph, knock it off" He now kneeled in front of the chest morph had hid behind with his boot.
"Y/N, please pass my other shoe back"

"No" she laughed after she finished putting her own shoes on.

"It's to early for this" he groaned, resting his head into the chest. Boot Morph walked behind him and kicked him, on his ass.

Y/N fell back In her hammock as she shrieked with laughter, her hands clutching over her stomach. Her eyes closed as her legs dangled off the side.

Jim glared at her before smirking, walking towards her hammock quietly.

He shoved his foot in her face and kept it there.

Y/Ns eyes widened and she physically halted, the stench of his socks filling her nostrils.
"AWWWW GROSS!" She choked, repeatedly pushing his foot away while she tried to scoot away from his following foot, finally falling out of the hammock as Jim cackled.
"You're feral. That was feral. you're disgusting."
She spoke nasally as she pinched her noise.

He only chucked to himself before he caught sight of morph flying out from the cabin.

"Oh hey! Morph!" Jim yelled after him who in return, blew Jim a raspberry.
He turned back into himself and pulled out his real boot flying off with it.

Y/N started running after morph, Jim's left foot tucked under her arm.

"Wha- Hey!"

"Now I have a something to remember you by once I kill you" Y/N yelled behind her.

Jim laughed before running after both.

Y/N hadn't realised just how fast Jim was running so Jim easily caught up to her, grabbed her wrist and pulled her into his chest, his other hand sitting in her lower back.
Then he grinned and kissed her cheek.