Forgiveness, goodbyes and hellos

"Morphy we gotta make tracks!" We heard silver urge Morph as he was untying a long boat.

"You never quit do you?" Jim sneered as we leaned up against a pillar.

"I was just checking to make sure our last long boat was safe and secure" he said sheepishly "tying" the boat back up.

"Hmm well" I approached the boat and untied the rope only to tie it back up properly.
"That should hold it" I smirked at him.

"I taught yous to well" he smiled standing back up.

We both raised our eyebrows at him.

"Now if you don't mind we'd just as soon avoid prison, little morphy here, he's a free spirit being in a cage it break his heart" silver explained pretending to cage morph with his hand.

I frowned sadly at This, morph would be leaving to?

Jim smiled knowingly and opened up the floor allowing silver to leave.

Silver laughed happily at this then turned to the two of us.
"Say why don't you ship out with us, lads? Yous and me, Hawkins, L/N and silver! Full of ourselves and no ties to anyone" silver offered as morph turned into two separate pirate hats and sat on each of our heads.
  I laughed happily.

"You know, when I got on this Boat I would've taken you up on that offer in a second, well if I could convince Y/N to come with"

"... and I most likely would"
However, it did slightly upset her then Jim would of so easily left, leaving his mother behind as well. Her heart ached for Sarah.

Jim chuckled. He took the "hat" of his head and passed to me, I took off my own and rubbed them together until morph came back I then tickled him which made him laugh.

"But Uh, we met this old cyborg and he taught us that we could chart our own course" Jim went on

"And that's what we're gonna do" I smiled taking Jim's hand.

"And what do you see of that pal of yours?"

"A future" Jim smiled.

Silver laughed proudly, "look at yous glowing like a solar fire, yous are something special Jim, Y/N, yous are gonna rattle the stars one day"

We teared up and gave silver a hug, a long hug cause we knew this would be the last time we would see him.

"Got a bit of grease in the cyborg eye of mine"

I laughed sadly, Tears spilling from my own eyes.

Morphs then started to wail.

"Aw hey Morph" Jim started to comfort.

"Don't cry morph you'll make me even more upset" I cried as I carried him in my hands, he made himself turn into water.
"We'll see you around, okay?"

Silver looked sadly at our interaction, morph flew up to Silver and snuggled into his cheeks.
"Morphy I got a job for Yer, I need yer to keep an eye on these mere pups"

I looked up confusedly as did Jim.

"Will you do me that favour?" Silver started to cry, morph happily saluted. He snuggled into silver one last time before flying towards us.

We smiled gratefully and hugged morph and he snuggled into our cheeks.

Silver got into the long boat as it started to lower.

"Oh and one more thing" silver threw us some gold from his pocket.
"For yer dear mothers to rebuild that inn of hers, and so your mum can work a little less"

We smiled gratefully at silver as he winked in return.
"Be sure to name one of yer kids after me!"

"Silver!" I screeched embarrassed, Jim smirked and shook his head instead.

"Stay out of trouble ya old scalawag" Jim laughed.

"Why jimbo lad, when have I ever otherwise?" He chuckled as he began to fly off.

Jim and I held each other for comfort as morph rested on my head.

————-

Y/N subconsciously held onto the corner of Jim's duffle bag as he walked through the crowd to find their parents, so that she wouldn't accidentally split from him.

We made a dash towards them. Jim put his hand on his mother before bringing her into a hug. I on the other hand gave my mother no warning as I jumped in her arms.

"Oh my goodness Y/N" she cried happily hugging me tighter.

Morph decided to introduce himself and snuggled into both our parents.

I quickly hugged Sarah as Jim hugged my mum.

"We have A lot to tell you guys" I laughed

"But first" Jim sang as he held up our intertwined hands.

Our mothers gasped knowingly
"I knew it would happen" they laughed as the repeatedly kissed us on the cheeks,

"You need to tell me everything!" Sarah shook me up and down.

"Ok, let her breath will ya" Jim laughed pulling his mother off of me.

That night we explained our adventure, there gasps, laughs and tears.

I told my Mum what knew about Merlin which made us both cry, but it was better for both of us to know what really happened.

Jim and I were dating, finally, and we had never been happier.