1. Billy bones

Soar!

12 years later, an older Jim and Y/N were soaring through the sky on solar surfers they had both learnt to make. Y/Ns hair was flying all over the place but she liked it like that.

Jim grinned widely and flew as high as he could then let himself fall back down.

"You might as well give up Hawkins" Y/N smirked as she did loops around him as he fell.

"Jealous?" He smirked back as she rolled her eyes at his remark.

As soon as they were about to hit the ground, they opened up their little sails and hovered above the ground.

"WOOOOOOO!" Shouted Jim
"YEAAAAAAAA" yelled Y/N.

"Follow me" Jim yelled over the wind, leading her to a suspicious area.

Y/N followed until she realised what he was doing.

"No Jim! We're not allowed in there!" She scolded.

"Aw are you gonna chicken out?" Jim teased smirking at her as he looked back, he knew her to well, he knew by saying that she would try to prove him wrong.

Y/N being as determined and stubborn as she was, she huffed under her breath and followed his lead, wanting to disprove him.

The two flew and broke into a restricted area, setting off the alarms. They payed no mind as they did, Y/N looking up at Jim with a challenging smirk.

The two were coming close to a spindle and with a determined nod they headed straight for it.

"Come on!" Jim shouted to his solar surfer, pressing a button for him sail to go down so he could make it through the machine as the blade kept passing.

He did a double take at Y/N once he realised that she wasn't making her own sail go down.
"Y/N?!"

She grinned back up at him, winking at him as he she then turned to face the front again.

"Y/N put down your sail" he yelled in panic towards her, looking between Y/N and the machine as it came closer and closer.

He quickly sped and and flew through the gap as Y/N jumped off her own surfer, letting it crash into the machine.

Jim had flown below and caught her bridal style as Y/N was laughing giddily. She tended to get bored quite easily.
He glared down at her frustratedly as his jaw clenched.
"I wish you would stop doing that" he mumbled angrily. "You're going to seriously hurt yourself"

Y/N only shrugged, stepping out from Jim's arms to stand on his surfer with him, he sighed as he gripped her waist and held her to his chest so she wouldn't do any other dumb stuff.

"That's your third one this month!"

"So? I'll just rebuild it again" She laughed, turning around so she was actually facing him. She reached around his neck as his hand still stayed loosely on her waist. Her hair still blowing everywhere.

"Yeah good luck with that" Jim scoffed, Glancing back down at the shredded pieces from her surfer. "This time it's gone gone"

Y/N only shrugged it off as Jim sighed defeatedly.

But he couldn't stay pissed for long as Y/N was the most exciting person to ever exist and without her, Jim really felt alone.

Y/N laughed excitedly as she lifted her hands off from and Jim an into air, trusting Jim to keep her stable which he did.

However, the moment was ruined as they heard distant alarms.

sirens.

They both cringed and rolled their eyes.