Treasure planet

Y/Ns POV

The cloth was finally removed from my mouth and I was sitting up the front with Jim, but my hands were still tied at least I could speak tho.

"Well this sucks" I mumbled towards Jim.

"Tell me about it, I'll think of something we're not letting him get away with this" Jim whispered the last part to me, he held my hand for comfort.

Finally we landed, we all got out of the boat apart from Delbert and Amelia who were stuck there. I gave them a look of concern but continued to walk out.

Morph was hiding in my pocket, in my hair wherever he felt safe.

"It's ok morph it's ok" Jim comforted patting him back into my pocket.

"Jimmy, Y/N-y I don't know about you, but I'm starting to see my life pass in front of my eyes" B.E.N started to ramble as we both looked at him with concern.
"At least I think it's my life, was I ever dancing with an Android names lupe?!"

"Ben shhh" I hushed placing my hand on his back.

"This isn't over yet" assured Jim

"We're getting closer lads!" Yelled silver as we walked towards him.
"I smell treasure a-waitin"

Silver roughly grabbed the hem of Jim shirt and started pulling him towards the cliff where the entrance to the loot would be. I walked closely after making sure silver wouldn't try anything.

But as silver cut down the trees nothing was there.

"Where is it?" Asked silver.

"I see nothing! One great big, big stinking hunk of nothing!"

"What's going on jimbo? Silver interrogated as Jim tried to re open the map.

"I don't know, I can't get it open" he said worriedly looking up at me.

"Let me try" I walked closer to Jim and silver cut off the ties on my wrist, but I as well couldn't get the map to open.

"We should of never followed these kids!" Yelled a crew member. They then pushed us onto the ground.

Jim scanned me for any new injuries. I looked up at him letting him know I was fine.

"I'd suggest you get that gizmo thing working again, and fast!" Silver said impatiently

"Can't you see we're trying?" I yelled angrily.

"Shut the girl up!"

"Let's rip his gizzard right out right now!"

"Throw them off the cliff"

Numerous crew members began to shout. Suddenly I saw and ident in the ground.

"Jim look" I nodded towards the indent. It seemed a perfect fit for the map

Jim quickly shoved it in and the ground began to glow green, the same green my bracelet would glow. A sphere erupted from the ground.   Lights throughout the planet came together to Create a door.

"Oh have mercy" silver awed at the door.

"The lagoon nebula?" I questioned as Jim and I shared glances

"But that's halfway across the galaxy" Jim answered

"A big door" I said out-loud as Jim pressed numerous "buttons" on the sphere.
"Opening and closing"

"Let's see, kinapis" Jim said as he opened the door to kinapis

""Montressor spacesport" Jim and I smiled as he opens the door to our home.