𝟐𝟎. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠

Still Chris' POV

I get closer to him, frowning like crazy while he just smiles at me. "That's amazing! It's so cool to meet you dude! I'm Ja-" he cheers, sticking out his hand, but I interrupt him by punching his jaw with my fist. He takes a few steps back as he looks at me with widened eyes and a bleeding nose, but I punch him again, again and again.

After three more hits, I grab him by his collar and get him close to me. "Don't you ever, EVER, lay hands on her again! DO YOU HEAR ME?!" I loudly ask. He nods his head as he catches his breath. "WORDS" I command. "Yes! Okay! I'm s- I'm sorry!" he replies, obviously scared.

"Good, now get the fuck out of here and fly back to where you came from. I don't want to see your face here again, fucking idiot. And don't you dare ever look for her or come near her, I'll make your fucking face look worse if I ever see you again" I add as I let go of him, making him take a few quick steps back again.

He stares at me for a while, right into my eyes. "OH FOR FUCKS SAKE, MOVE!" I yell, and he runs away. I can see him going out of the building as I look out the windows, so I clean my hand and get back to our room.

I knock on the door, where Lizzie opens up. I didn't know she got inside, she must've seen me fight that guy in the hallway then. She softly smiles, and shakes her head. "You love her, don't you" she silently says. I look at my bruised hand for a second, and nod my head.

"That's love, right there. You're a good guy Chris, make her feel like she's loved. She doesn't deserve anything horrible like that again. I know you won't, never, but you know, she's my best friend. You have to take care of her like a real boyfriend, like a husband would" she tells.

I nod my head again, and smile back at her. "I will, I promise" I reply, and she nods her head as well. "I know you will" she adds, and she let's me in.

Back to Amelia's POV

I see Chris walking inside again, so I look at him and tear up again. I stick out my arms, waiting for him to hug me again. He gets on his knees, wraps his arms around me and let's me hold him. I softly smile, feeling better now that he's back again. "I love you" I whisper in his ear. He slightly nods his head as it's buried in my neck. "I love you too" he whispers, and we can hear Lizzie and Sebastian gasp.

I cup Chris' face in my hands, and give him a long kiss. "I really do" I silently add, looking into his eyes as he smiles. "I don't mean to interfere, but... Oh my God!" Sebastian cheers, jumping up and down with Lizzie.

"That's adorable! Was that the first 'I love you'?" Lizzie asks, making us laugh. "It wasn't" I giggle, kissing Chris again. "Oh, really? Oh that's... Oh!" Sebastian adds, and we all laugh again. Lizzie and Sebastian get back to their own rooms, while Chris and I get into our pajamas and lay down in bed.

"I'm so sorry about that" I say, looking at him while I grab his hand under the sheets. "Don't apologize baby, there's no need for that. Although, I think we should talk about it, maybe..." he replies, gently squeezing my hand as his thumb rubs my hand in little circles.

"You're right, I'm sorry I haven't told you this, but that was my-" I add, but he interrupts me. "Ex-boyfriend, I know. Sebastian told me, it's why he wanted me to come to his room" Chris tells. I slowly nod my head, and look at the ceiling.

"Why haven't you told me?" he asks again, after a moment of silence. "Because I didn't want to scare you off, Chris. Also, because I don't want you to treat me any differently than you are now, which I know you will" I explain.

 Also, because I don't want you to treat me any differently than you are now, which I know you will" I explain

"I get that, but you need to know that you can talk to me about anything. If you want me to keep treating you the way that I am now, I will. I promise you that, I won't treat you differently" he replies. "Thank you, it means a lot" I add, and I give him another kiss.

"I may be a little more gently with that scar, but-" he says, but I interrupt him. "No, Chris. It doesn't hurt anymore, it's all healed and I don't feel it. Please don't" I immediately tell, so he nods his head. "Okay baby" he replies, giving me another kiss before we fall asleep.

The next morning arrives, and we get women up by the alarm at 7am. We both sigh, turn it off and cuddle for a little while longer. "Goodmorning honey" I whisper in his ear. "Goodmorning baby" Chris replies, making me smile.

The both of us get out of bed, put in some clothes and say goodbye for now. Chris is going over to help Jamie, while I'm going to help Lizzie get ready. I knock in her door, and she immediately opens up. "There you are!" she cheers, giving me a big hug.

"Ready to get married?" I ask, making her laugh as I get in the room. Scarlett is also here to help her, so I give her a hug as well. The both of us get Lizzie into her dress when her hair and make-up is done, and put in the bridesmaid dresses ourselves.

"Oh my God, you two look beautiful!" Lizzie cheers, hugging us at the same time. "You look amazing, Lizzie! Jamie is definitely going to cry" I giggle, and we all laugh. After a long while of waiting, it's time for us to get to the location of the wedding.

 After a long while of waiting, it's time for us to get to the location of the wedding

The theme is while and light-green, with a lot of flowers in those colors as well. It's a beautiful in here, they certainly did their best. During the ceremony, Chris and I have eye contact very often. And indeed, Jamie cried when Lizzie walked in. That's so sweet!

When the ceremony is over, Lizzie gets into her other dress for the party as we walk towards the next building. Suddenly, I feel a hand on my back. "You look beautiful, you know?" someone whispers in my ear, making me giggle. I look to my side, and see my beautiful boyfriend in tuxedos walking next to me.

"So do you, honey" I reply, trying not to give him a kiss. "Can I still have that dance in there?" he asks, pointing at the building. "Definitely, but only if you're okay with other people seeing it" I reply. "Oh yes, I very much am" he chuckles, placing his hand on my upper back.

"Hey Cap!" we hear, coming from behind us. We turn around, and see Miles running our way. "Hey buddy!" Chris cheers as miles gives him a big hug. "Hello to you too" I giggle. "Oh yeah, hi Am! I'm sorry, I just really missed my best friend" Miles jokes, making Chris laugh.

I let them walk together, and get ti my own family. "Hey guys" I say, making them all smile. "Hi there sweetie, how are you?" my mom asks. "I'm good! How are you? How are things at home?" I ask in reply.

"Things are great! Miles can't stop talking about Chris though, seems liem they really had a good time together" Sierra adds. "Oh yeah, they did. Chris took him shopping for his room the first dat he arrived, they decorated the whole room together as well" I tell. "That's adorable!" my mom says.

"Yeah, Chris really likes him, and Miles is obsessed with Chris. They also had a good time at the set, Miles feels really comfortable around him" I explain, and they all nod their heads. "I can tell, look at them" Sierra giggles, and we all laugh as we see them walking together while Miles jumps on Chris' back.