𝟏𝟔. 𝐁𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐧 *

(!!! SMUT WARNING !!!)

!
!
!
!
!

"I'm glad you had a good time, honey" I add as we stay in the bathtub for a while longer. "Ofcourse, I'm glad your family was impressed like you told me" he replies, kissing my neck a little hungrier now. I tilt my head back to give him more access, and he takes advantage of it.

He keeps kissing my neck, sucking my sweet spot and making me silently moan as I bite my lip. "You're so beautiful, baby" he whispers in my ear, making me softly smile. His hands make their way to my breasts, gently massaging them as his fingers brush against my hardened nippels.

"So fucking beautiful" he whispers, moving his hand to my clit. I moan, louder than before and grab that hand as I shake my head. "It's your turn" I silently say. I turn around, stand up and tell him to sit down on the wide side of the tub. He does as I say, and looks at me from head to toe.

I walk over to him, kiss his lips passionately and sit down on my knees where I face his already hard member. I can see Chris licking his lips as he holds onto the sides of the tub, looking at me.

I slowly take his member in my hand, and softly lick the tip. Chris closes his eyes, and grips the sides tighter. I lick it again, again and again as Chris starts slightly bucking his hips. I softly smile, and take the tip in my mouth. I push my head further and further onto his cock, until it doesn't fit anymore.

I slowly bob my head, letting my tongue brush the tip each time. Chris growls like crazy, bucking his hips, asking me to go faster. I do so, and massage his balls with my free hand. "Baby..." he growls, making me go faster, until I feel his warm cum rolling down my throat.

I suck the tip for a while longer as Chris looks at me, smiling and catching his breath. I get up, look into his eyes and swallow the rest of his cum. "You're so fucking hot" he states. I softly smile, and lick his lips before I kiss them.

"Let's go get some sleep" I say, and I step out of the tub

"Let's go get some sleep" I say, and I step out of the tub. I dry myself a little, until Chris walks up to me. "Oh no, we're not done yet" he replies. I lean against the sink, and bite my lip.

Without a warning, he lifts me up and spreads my legs. He grabs my waist, and looks into my eyes for permission. He still always does that, even though we've had sex a million times already. I nod my head, and he lines himself up to my entrance.

I softly smile, wrap my arms around his neck and gasp as he pushes himself into me. God, I'm never gonna get used to that size... He thrusts into me, harder and deeper within every movement, bringing me closer to my climax each time he hits my g-spot.

I pull him closer with my legs as I wrap them around his waist, kissing his neck while he rubs my clit with his thumb. I become a moaning mess, as he growls into my ear. I buck my hips with him, and climax after a few thrusts. My legs are shaking, this was one of the hottest sessions we ever had.