𝟏. 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐀𝐭 𝐋𝐢𝐳𝐳𝐢𝐞'𝐬

(This story is written mostly in Amelia's POV, I'll make it clear when it changes. Social media and real life story, enjoy and let me know if you like it!)

»»----- ★ -----««

After a day of working at the animal hospital, I arrive home at 8pm. I'm a veterinarian, and mostly work 5 to 7 days a week. It's exhausting, but I love my job!

A few years ago, my best friend Sebastian came over to the hospital. He was driving around with his friend Lizzie, and hit a dog on the road. He was in total panic, but the dog was fine. He didn't even actually hit it, the dog was just shocked because he saw the headlights of the car.

His friend Lizzie was such a nice person. She told me that she wanted to hang out with me and Seb sometime, so that's what we did. The three of us became inseparable, and hung out a lot of times, until I started working 5 to 7 days a week.

I've also met some of their other friends. They're all actors and actresses, I love them! We always have a great time when we're together.

I've known Sebastian for years and years now. We went to college together, and both wanted to be acting in the future. Sadly, I was too late with signing up, so I decided to become a veterinarian.

After taking a long, hot shower, I sit down on the couch with an apple. I don't really feel like cooking anymore, but fruit is always an option for me. I check my phone, and answer my messages.

__________

|text message|
|Party People Only|

*Lizzie added You
Lizzie added Sebbie
Lizzie added Unknown1
Lizzie added Unknown2
Lizzie added Unknown3
Lizzie added Unknown4
Lizzie added Unknown5*

Lizzie
Hey guys!! 🎉

Unknown2
Hello there, loved ones

Sebbie
👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻

Me
Hi!

Unknown2
Who's Unknown

Me
I'm Amelia😊

Unknown2
Ohhhhh sweetie

Unknown2
Robert here!!

Me
Oh hey Robert!

Unknown4
Heeeeya

Unknown4
Amelia! I miss you!!

Unknown4
This is Scarlett, by the way

Me
Hey! I miss you too😕

Unknown3
Mackie here

Unknown3
Hey Amelia😍

Sebbie
*clears throat* crush

Unknown3
Shut up

Me
Hey Mackie!

Unknown5
Tom! Holland, by the way

*Unknown2 changed to RDJ
Unknown3 changed to Mackie
Unknown4 changed to Scarlett
Unknown5 changed to Tommy*