𝟑. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐃𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭

Chris and I get back inside, while we're still laughing about our conversation. "Hey guys! Where have you two been?" Sebastian asks, walking up to us with his bag. "We went for a run" Chris tells while he closes the door behind us.

"Hey Chris, hey Am!" Lizzie cheers, also walking up to us. Lizzie has been dating my brother Jamie for two years now, and they're very happy together. I've never seen Jamie as happy as he is with her, and that's making me feel happy as well.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings and music comes from the front yard. "What is that?" Lizzie wonders, and she opens the door. We all widen our eyes at the sight of Jamie in a tuxedo with lots of roses in his hand.

"Elizabeth Chase Olsen, I love you with all my heart. Yes, I could stand here and tell you our whole story, but instead of doing that, I'm going to ask you a question" Jamie says. Lizzie immediately tears up as she gives him a kiss.

"Will you marry me?" he asks, getting on one knee. I instantly smile, and keep looking at them. I knew this was coming, Jamie has been nervous about it for weeks now. He never told me when he was actually going to ask her, but now her finally did.

"Yes... Yes!" Lizzie cheers as she cries our loud, hugging her now-fiance. We all cheer as well, and congratulate them. After a while of talking to the two lovebirds, it's time for us to go home.

"I'll see you guys soon! And oh, have you read your email yet?" Lizzie asks, looking at Chris. "No, not yet. Why?" he asks in reply. "You should! It's nothing bad, but you should check it anyway" she adds, so Chris agrees. Sebastian, Chris and I walk out, towards the cars.

"Oh, I see" Chris sighs, looking at his phone. "Is something wrong?" I ask as I look at him. "Not really, Avengers 4 got delayed by a month so-" he tells, but Sebastian interrupts him.

"Hey! Shut it!" he loudly, but jokingly yells. "Don't worry, I already told her" Chris chuckles in reply. "You did what?! But you can't!" Sebastian loudly adds again. "I'm sorry man, she was looking at me woth those eyes and it just came out" Chris tells.

"What's wrong with my eyes?" I laugh, making him smile. "Nothing! They're just... I don't know, they made me want to tell you" Chris chuckles again. God, I was afraid he was going to say that he didn't like my eyes!

"Alright then, let's go home. I'll see ya in a month!" Sebastian says, looking at Chris. We day goodbye to him, and get in the car. "And? Do you like him? Is he kind to you?" Sebastian immediately asks.

"Oh, yeah! He's um... Yeah, I think he's kind" I reply. "That's amazing! I'd love to hang out with you two at the same time someday, if your okay with that" he adds. I nod my head with a smile, so he smiles back at je and starts driving up to my house.

We arrive a few minutes later, and say goodbye. After taking a shower, I startcleaning up my house a little and having dinner at 8pm. I get in bed at 10pm, and check my phone one more time before getting some sleep, like I always do.

__________

|text message|
|Chris|

Chris
Hi, it's Chris!

Chris
We met last night at Lizzie's
place

Me
Hey Chris! Yes, I remember
that😂

Chris
Great!

Chris
I just wanted to let you know
that I had a great time talking
to you this morning

Me
I'm glad you did, I had a great
time as well

Chris
And thank you for that coffee!