𝟏𝟕. 𝐑𝐨𝐨𝐦 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Back to Amelia's POV

I'm laying on the couch with Dodger, and hear the door opening. "Hey guys! How was it?" I ask, standing up. "It was amazing! We had such a great time, I love that guy Am, you should keep him. My room is going to be so cool!" Miles cheers as he gives me a hug.

"Go check it out buddy, I'll be there in a sec. Just down the hall to the right" Chris tells, and Miles starts walking. Chris gives me a kiss, and smiles bright. "So, you two had a good time?" I ask, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Yeah, such a great kid" he replies, giving me another kiss.

"Oh, by the way, we can't have loud sex anymore. His room is next to ours" Chris adds, and he walks away. I laugh, shake my head and take Dodger out for a walk. He loves those little walks, especially our trips to the dog park!

We're walking for twenty minutes, until I hear someone scream my name. I turn around, and see Robert walking up to me. "Oh hey! What are you doing here in Boston?" I ask, giving him a hug.

"I have an interview here tonight, I was just taking a walk and planning on stepping by!" he tells. "That's great! You should, my brother is with us right now, he's a huge fan of Marvel" I reply. "Amazing! Can I walk with you?" he asks. "Ofcourse!" I reply, so we walk back to the house.

"How are you and Chris doing?" Robert asks as he looks at me. "We're doing great, actually!" I reply, instantly smiling. "I can see that, you know. You're glowing, you look so happy! So does he, by the way. The last time I saw him, he couldn't stop talking about you" he tells, making me smile again.

"Yeah, he's adorable" I giggle, making Robert laugh with me. As we get to the house, I open the door and unleash Dodger. "Evans!" Robert immediately yells, making Chris look our way. "Downey, hey? What are you doing here?" he asks, walking up to us.

"I was in town for an interview and planning on stepping by, but I saw your wife outside so I walked with her" Robert replies. "Ah, alright!" Chris adds, shaking Robert's hand like dudes.

Am I the only one that heard Robert calling me Chris' wife? Not that I mind, but I wonder if Chris heard it. Chris gives me a kiss, like he always does when I come back home. "Do you want coffee?" I ask, looking at Chris and Robert.

They both nod their heads, so I get into the kitchen and notice someone walking in as well. I look to my side, it's Miles. "Is that Robert Downey Jr?!" he asks. "Yeah it is! Go meet him, he's a great guy" I tell.

Miles nervously walks into the living room, where Chris supports him as he shakes Robert's hand

Miles nervously walks into the living room, where Chris supports him as he shakes Robert's hand. Chris is making sure that Miles is comfortable, it's so cute!

I can't really hear him talk, so I just prepare the coffee and soda for Miles. I take everything with me, walk over to the living room and give everyone their drinks. "Thank you baby" Chris says, giving me a kiss again.