𝟏𝟖. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞

"Yeah, I do. And um, how about marriage? What are your thoughts on that?" Chris asks in reply. "I like to think about getting married one day, but it's not a must in my life. If my partner wants to get married as well, that's amazing, but it's also fine if you- I mean, if he doesn't want that. Just like the whole big white wedding thing. Ofcourse that sounds great for a girl, but not if my partner doesn't want it" I explain.

"So thoughtful! Also, did you just say 'you'?" he jokes. "Oh shut it Evans!" I giggle, making the both of us laugh. "No but seriously, I'd love to get married one day. I actually like the idea of a big white wedding too" he adds.

"That's good to hear" I giggle, and I give him another kiss. "It's good to know that we're agreeing on the future, you know? I mean, how I see it now is that I'm with you forever. Getting married with you, having children with you, buying a house with you, even growing old with you. I don't wanna scare you off, but that's my way of looking at the future" Chris tells.

"God damn it Chris, your adorable ass is making me cry!" I giggle again as I wape away my happy tears. "I agree, I want to do all of that with you" I add, giving him another kiss. "Good, than that's the plan!" he says, making the both of us laugh again.

I love our small talks, that sometimes turn into a bigger subject. We always talk before going to sleep, I think it's keeping us close together. "If we were together for a while longer now, I would've proposed to you already" Chris adds.

"Really?" I ask, looking right into his eyes. "Yeah, definitely. Look, I love you so much, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, I know that already. I've never loved someone more than I love you, ever" he tells.

"I love you too, honey" I silently reply to keep myself from crying again. I give him a big kiss, and cuddle up. We fall asleep in each other's arms, and wake up the next morning.

- One Month Later -

Today, after months and months of delaying, Miles start filming the movie Knives Out. Chris and I have been doing a lot of scenes already, and Miles has been coming with us every day to get used to the set a little. It's so much fun to work with Chris, and it's been going great!

Chris always comes to me when I feel nervous or feel like I'm failing. He tells me that I'm doing great, and that everything will be fine. The other cast members are amazing people as well! We're having such a great time together, but it's also kind of hard not to kiss Chris when he's near me.

"You guys ready?" Chris asks as he opens the door. Miles and I walk over to him, and get to the car. "You okay buddy?" Chris asks, placing his hand on Miles' shoulder.

 "You okay buddy?" Chris asks, placing his hand on Miles' shoulder

"Yeah, I'm excited but also pretty nervous" he replies. It's nice to see that they get along so well. "It's gonna be just fine buddy, your sister and I are there as well" Chris tells, and Miles nods his head. "Thanks Chris" he replies, wrapping his arms around him for a second before we get in the car.