Epilogue

Lisa Manoban

I stared at myself in the mirror.I had to undergo a lot of surgeries for my scars to heal.I can now be able to walk again after years of suffering and enduring the pain Jennie gave me.

Its been 3 years.Jennie died.I killed her.The court announced that it was self defense.

"Lisa its time!" Jisoo excitedly enters the room.

________

"You may now kiss the bride!" The priest announces making the audience cheer for them as mother and Jio's kiss locked.Jeongin giggles while I cover his eyes.

Then the bride and the groom walks down the aisle while we throw flower petals at them.

"Mom congrats!" She hugged me with teary eyes.I faced the groom."Congrats dad." He smiles at me.

We finally arrived at the venue.People were dancing and having fun while me and Jisoo stay at our seats chatting.And Rosie's enjoying herself at the buffet.

"So Lis, how are you these days sorry I haven't contacted you." I pat her shoulder assuring her its ok.

"Its fine I know you and Rosé are busy for your wedding." They're finally engaged.They're getting married next month.They said they're also planning to adopt as many kids as they can.

"You'll give me a free tickets to your concert right?" I laughed at her silliness.I still haven't passed a audition yet and she's so excited for my music career.

"Everyone come to the dance floor and dance with the bride and groom!" Jisoo and Rosé drags me to the dance floor.They were wiggling around.

"C'mon Lisa show your dance skills to us!" I started vibing with them with mom and dad in the middle of the dance floor.

Jeongin and was dancing with his friends Hyunjin, Bangchan, Seungmin, Leeknow, and Changbin his fellow co-members from the new Kpop group he just debuted in.

I smile while watching everyone enjoying the night.

..5 years later..

I waved at the crowd with a smile on my face as the stage I was standing in slowly descends.

I got off of the stage and one of staffs handed a bottled water to me.I bow at him as a thank you.

I then sat down and wiped my sweat.

I rolled down the window and smiled as I say goodbye to my fans.I took out my phone and looked on social media.

Soloist Lalisa Manoban's concert just ended.

It was a very fantastic night thank you Pranpriya!

Thank you so much for that wonderful concert Lisa!!

Then I recieved a notification from Rosé.

Rosieposie:Heyy Lisa the kids miss you they'll visit you tomorrow:))

Rosé and Jisoo are now happily married with five adopted children whom they treat as their own.

I replaced the trash that people threw to disrespect her with dead flowers I placed it on the ground and wiped its thumb stone that was covered in dust.
Ruby Jane.

"You left me pain to endure Jennie." I can still remember her wicked laugh.The way she tortured me.I can still remember it clearly.

"You have been forgiven Jennie"

The key to peace of mind is forgiveness.Mr.Kim's death and all about his psycho daughter was all I saw on the internet eight years ago.

Kim Jennie became the talk of the town.The dirt that Mr.Kim tried covered was revealed to the public.

Kim Seongjul's daughter Kim Jennie kidnapped someone and tortured them!

Turns out Kim Seongjul's daughter is the night killer of Seuol!

Kim Jennie was the one that killed famous model from Taiwan, Chou Tzuyu.

Kim Jennie was killed by her victim.

When the netizens found Kim Jennie's resting place they came here to throw things at her.They'd spit at her thumbstone.

Then I bid my goodbye to the psycho of the town that was crazy inlove with me.

"Babye Ruby Jane."

-End