Chapter 8:Father

**Lalisa Manoban**

"Say ah." She positions the spoon on my mouth.I scoff and rolled my eyes.

"Lisa."

"Lisa!" She kicks the table where she placed the food which served as my 'dinner'.She really is a psycho.

"I'm sorry love.I guess you're not eating anything for tonight." She said then she orders the maids to clean the floor.

"Lili are you really mad at me?" She hugs me on my side and gives me the puppy eyes.

"Yes.I'm very ANGRY at you." She sighs.

Its already 10 pm and I guess she really won't let me go.I've been begging her to let me go since five hours ago.

I stared at the blank ceiling praying for all of this to be just a dream.But I get angry and disappointed to the fact that its not.The slapping from her earlier? It surely isn't a dream.

"Let's sleep then lili."

She lays her head on my chest.

Then my phone started buzzing.I looked over to the night stand where it was placed.

It was Jeongin..

"Who is disturbing us?" Jennie stands up and picks up my phone.

"Oh your dear step brother?"

"Call him and tell him we're on vacation." She trust me that much huh?

"If you'll betray me I'll kill him." She didn't even stutter.Seeing that she didn't hesitate to say that she surely would kill Jeongin..I can't let that happen.

Then Jeongin started calling me.She answers the phone and places the speaker on my mouth.

"[Unnie!Where are you!?Are you ok!?Why are you not home yet!?]"

I bet my lip and took  a deep breathe."I won't be able to go home Jeongin.Me and Jennie are on vacation."

"[Oh..Why didn't you tell me unnie I was so worried I thought you got kidnapped.]" I'am kidnapped..Save me..

"[Anyways enjoy unnie!Bye!]" Jennie ends the call before I could say goodbye to him.

"Ok lets go to sleep now my love."

____________

"Jennie please...Let me go.." I begged as I watched her putting make up on.

My wrist were already bleeding cause I was moving around the whole day hoping it would magically rip.But it was too strong.

"Calm down now my love get ready, We're gonna go somewhere." Fuck where is she taking me this time?

She stands up from her seat and she goes up to me holding a red lipstick.

She applies it to my lips but I keep moving making her annoyed."Stop moving." I didn't stop making her more annoyed.