Chapter 1:First day

**LALISA MANOBAN**

I fixed my collar, its choking me.I sighed and stared at myself in the mirror.I was wearing my new uniform.The blouse is see through.. The skirt is too skirt..

"Hmm..Should I behave today?" My phone suddenly buzzed.It was mom!My smile slowly disappeared as I read her message

Mom:Be good Lisa.I love you.

I sighed and grabbed my bag putting its straps in my shoulder.I went outside and was surprised to see Jeongin."You scared me." He put on a offended face.

"My handsome face scared you?What a shame." I rolled my eyes and walked pass by him.We got inside the car and our driver was already waiting for us.

Jeongin sang his songs from 3 years ago the whole ride.He's good at singing but he was annoying me the whole ride.I wanted to smack him.

.....

....

We finally arrived at Jangmi Highschool.My new school.I turned to Jeongin whom is being greeted by the students there.He fixed the straps of his Gucci bag and smiled at them.

"Lets go to the registration office unnie." I just followed him hearing whispers and murmurs from behind.

"She's Lalisa Manoban right?"

"She's the new student?"

"Oh my god thats the daughter of the famous Thai chef.."

"She's Jeongin's sister?"

Why can't peoplw just mind their own business?When we arrived at the registration office a old lady wearing bright pink lipstick welcomed us.

"Hi you guys must be Mr.Yang and Ms.Manoban.Welcome back Jeongin and...Welcome Ms.Manoban." She smiles and gave us a piece of paper.

"Your schedules.And she should be here in a minute now." She?Who is she?I looked at my schedule.I should be fine.

"Oh you're here give these two a tour of the whole school and take them to their classes before 9am ok?" I looked over to the door.A tall girl with a bright smile plastered across her face was standing there.

She came up to us."Hi Jeongin..Hi Lalisa.I'm Rosé."

"Hi Rosé unnie.I don't need to be toured around since I was already a student here back then..Can I go to my class?Please do take care of my sister." Jeongin said formally.He doesn't speak formally to me tch I'm offended.

"Sure Jeongin..I'll take good care of your sister." Jeongin waved goodbye to me before leaving.

"So lets go?" I nod and followed her.

......

......

I've already seen the gym, the cafeteria, the field, the music room, and their mini art gallery.Rosé was very talkative all I did was nod and listen.

"So all thats left now is the swimming pool come!Its my favorite place in the whole school." She held my hand which surprised me and dragged me somewhere.