Chapter 6:Mine

**Choi Sooyoung**

I was tipsy.Also heartbroken.Lisa just rejected me.The first tims I saw her was when she came in the room when I was about to start class my heart was pounding that time.

She's tall beautiful and very smart.But she rejected me.Tch!I pressed my keys on the doorknob.It took me some time to get it unlocked.

Then I noticed my windows were open.Ah maybe I forgot to close itcazse I was so excited to confess to Lisa.

It was already dark.I then went to my kitchen to drink some water but then I saw a cup of tea in the counter.

Did I prepare this earlier?I don't think so but I'll drink it.I took a sip of it and it was bitter as fuck but I swallowed it anyways.

I walked to my living room and sat down.I took off my coat and was about to sleep.My head was aching so bad.

I closed my eyes waiting for myself to fall asleep completely.

Then I felt someone laying on top of me.I opened my eyes and felt strong hands around my neck.I was having trouble breathing.

Am I gonna die?

"Die!" I carved my nails in her arms wishing it would stop her.

"Irene stop!" I shouted fuck she won't stop.

"Irene please!"

Her eyes were fuming.

Her angry eyes were the last thing I saw before slowly letting go of her.

**Lalisa Manoban**

Ms.Choi:Lisa I'm sorry I won't do it again and I will face the consequences of my actions.

That was the last text I got from her before I blocked her number last night.I hope Jennie won't cancel our plans again, I want to see her.

:nini please remember our date.. 5:00pm..

I put my phone down and I stared at the blank ceiling.

I wonder if Rosé is okay....

I wonder if Jisoo's ok too..

:chuu how are you?

:roo you good?

We'll see eachother tomorrow again.

chuchuuu:Hi Lisa I'm good see you tomorrow:)

I smiled reading the text.But what about Rosé?She only seened my text but she didn't reply.

My phone then started ringing.

"Hello mom?"

"[Lisa dear I heard what happened in your school do you want to transfer schools?I'll tell your uncle Jio to transfer you and Jeongin.]"

For some reason a part of me didn't want to transfer.I wanted to stay.I want to stay with Rosé and comfort her since those bastards from the school are talking shit about her.Also Jisoo they're still suspecting her for 'helping Rosé'.Meanwhile uncle Jio already helped me clean my name.