Chapter 2:Cigarettes

**Lalisa Manoban**

Jeongin told me not to attend school but I still attended anyways.Jeongin's actually so protective of me.I'm touched.

I was welcomed by Rosé's hug."Are you ok now Lisa?" I nod.She held my hand."I'll–" She was cut off by Jisoo suddenly appearing out of nowhere.She let go of my hand and faced Jisoo.

"Lisa!" She cupped my face and hugged me."Are you ok now my friend?" She asked putting on a worried expression.She seems sincere.

"Jennie said Irene was following you!Where is she–" Rosé covered Jisoo's mouth."Chu.. Stop Irene might hear."

"I don't care she's beeing a stalker.You should file a case–" I chuckled.She stopped talking which made me confused.Her jaw dropped.

"Did you just smile Lisayah?" She said excitedly.Why is she so excited over me smiling?

"Are you crying soo?" Rosé asked.

"I'm so happy I made Lisa smile!You were frowning all day yesterday." Was I?

"Look she's frowning again."

Silence filled the room when Irene entered the class.She covered her face with her long brown hair and she sat next to the guy with the scar.

"That b–"

"Chuu no badwords." Rosé covered her mouth.Annoyed she removed Rosé's hand and pouted.

"Oh chipmunk you're so cute." She pinched Rosé's cheeks.What am I feeling?I sighed and looked at the glass window.

The juniors were doing pe today.They were at the field doing running.I noticed the girl with short hair.She was the fastest one.She gives me masculine vibes.

Then I saw Jeongin go up to her.They talked for awhile and Jeongin was smiling widely.Oooohh I'm gonna tease him later.

"Lisa what are you staring at?" I looked at Jisoo and Rosé they were looking at me.Jisoo stood up and looked outside.

"Oh Yang Jeongin?He's your brother right?He was very cute, especially his braces." Jeongin got his braces taken off  a year ago.

"My sister's a simp for him." Jisoo has a sister?

Suddenly Rosé's phone started ringing."I'll answer this girls." She answered the call and stepped out of the room leaving me and Jisoo together.

"By the way Lisa have you talked to Jennie already?" I shaked my head.I forgot to thank her.We rushed home after I talked with Jeongin telling him not to tell mom what happened.I don't want to add up to mom's problems.

"Lisa you seem like a really smart and well behaved student.Why did you transfer here all of a sudden in the middle of the year?" I cringed with the thought of being described as well behaved.

"I'm not a well behaved student Jisoo." She smirked.

"Prove it to me then Lisa."

"Deal."

"But don't tell this to Rosé.She doesn't like it when we do mischievous things here." Jisoo said and of course I agreed.For some reason I didn't want Rosé to think of me as a dirty person.I want to be someone clean and respectful Rosé's eyes.Only in her eyes.