Chapter 3:'Bitch'

**Park Roseanne**

Jisoo isn't able to attend school today.She's fine already but her mother wants her to rest.

I was sitting in the field feeling the morning breeze.I suddenly  felt the urge to look behind me.

And when I looked I saw Lisa.She was looking at me by the window.I smiled at her and she did the same.

I was surprised by Lisa's actions yesterday.She was so worried about Jisoo.And she was so soft and gentle with me.

Usually her eyes was blank and filled with coldness but now when I look in her eyes she's full of sincerity and happiness.Which makes me happy...

I hope this goes on.

I then moved my gaze back to the empty field.

Lisa told me yesterday that she plans on joining the music industry.

Speaking of Jisoo.Me and her are practically sisters.She's been really clingy with Lisa lately.I'm happy we have a new friend.Its only been the two of us since middle school.

Lisa's very intellegent.She aces all of the subjects beating Jennie's records in Jangmi Highschool.Jennie's average was the highest in Jangmi.Lisa's average is now the highest 99..That's impressive.

I can only reach 95.

And Jennie..
She keeps a low profile.She's the shy type.Daughter of Mr.Kim Jook.Kim Jook's very famous in the business industry.He's a smart business man, that's what my father tells me.And Jennie's mom was a beauty queen.Her and her mother look so much alike.

I look back at Lisa.It seems like she's talking to someone.That's good.

I stood up.Then something hard hits my head."Ow..."

"Oh I'm so sorry– Rosie?" That voice..Its familiar..That foreign accent..I look up and saw..

"Jaehyun.."

**Lalisa Manoban**

I felt scared.I feel like someone's watching my every move.I feel like someone's following me.I don't even know anymore.

I just sat down in my usual seat.I leaned on my back and looked outside.Then I spotted Rosé sitting in the field alone.

I wanted to go down and talk to her but I should give her some alone time.

She suddenly turned around and we locked eyes.She smiled at me and I did the same.Then I forgot the fear I was feeling from earlier and last night.She calms me.

"Lisa." I jumped slightly surprised.I felt someone's milky soft hands on the back of my neck.I turned around and saw Jennie.

"Hi Jennie." She sat down in Jisoo's seat.She grins widely showing her gummy smile.

"Hello Lisa I've been wanting to talk to you.But I couldn't get myself to approach you."

"Also about that incident yesterday.I'm very sorry I didn't know Jisoo had asthma.I also didn't know why you guys were sm–" I covered her mouth.