Chapter 9:Escaped

**Lalisa Manoban**

I need to escape.She only handcuffed my right arm.She only tied my right foot too.

I looked around and spotted the key on the ground.Using my legs I tried getting the key.And it was a success I got it using my toes.I used my left arm to get it from my foot.

Then I unlocked my handcuffs.

I'm finally free.

I looked out the window.Fuck am I?It doesn't matter where I go as long as I'm away from Jennie.

I looked for weapons.Then I saw a gun in one of the drawers.

I opened the door and ran.I was already in the hallways.Fuck it the hallways here are never ending."Hey!Where are you going!?" Shit!I turned around and saw a guy in a suit running towards me with a handcuff.

I got alarmed and pointed the gun at him.He was getting closer!I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger.I felt liquid splattering in my face.

I slowly opened my eyes.He was on the ground."D- Don't e- esca–" He stopped.I bent down and checked his pulse.He's dead.

I killed someone...

I stood up and started running again.I was at the staircase when I saw another guard how many are they!?

"Lisa has escaped her room!She's armed." He says at his walkie talkie.

"Lisa go back to your room before Ms.Je–" I shooted him.His body drops to the ground.Oh my God do I have to keep killing Jennie's body guards!?

I walked on his body and started running again.This time I finally exited the mansion."There!She's here!" Shit.

I looked around."Ms.Manoban comeback–" I fired at him making him drop to the ground.

I shooted two more men before I reached the big ass gate.How does this shit opens?

I banged on the gate."Help!"

"Someone help me!" Then I noticed a car coming.I backed away and ran the opposite direction.But another guard was on his way towards me.I turned around once again and was blinded by the lights of a black car.

________

"Jennie!" I catched my breathe.

"Oh love you were dreaming of me?" I sat down.I was on the ground.I looked around.Knives.. guns.. hammer.. anything you could think of to use when you want to torture someone.

"Fuck you Jennie!Where am I?"

"You're in my basement love.."

"You tried to escape." She said while polishing a knife.

She places it back in the table where the other tools where at.

"You even killed five of the guards." She giggles.The gummy smile that used to make my heart flutter now makes me want to die.

"I'm proud of you lili."

"But you still tried to escape." Her smile slowly dropped."Why Lisa!?Why!?Why!?WHY!?" I closed my eyes hoping she would stop.Then she started laughing.