Chapter 7:Kidnapped

**Lalisa Manoban**

I was walking in the hallways looking for Rosé and Jisoo. I miss them being silly around me.

"Lalisa!" I turned around and was hugged by someone.

"Yah I missed you even though you make me feel jealous!" Jisoo said which made me shock.What?I made her feel that way?

Does she like me?

Jisoo slowly lets go of me.

"What?I made you feel that w- way?" She nods.

"Yes!Its cause I like Rosé.."

Oh..I thought it was me.I mentally smacked myself, well this is embarrassing.

"And I'm gonna confess to her today.Wish me luck."

"Goodluck then."

"But I have a question.. Do you like Rosé too?" Should I tell her the truth?

"Well yeah I did.. But I like someone else now."

"Ooohhh tell me who is it?" She taps my stomack with her elbow.

"Guys!"

"Rosie!" Me and Jisoo said at the same time as Rosé came running to us.She hugged as both.

She still looked beautiful as always.

"I missed you guys!And they're not interrogating me anymore.Alice unnie helped me." We sighed in relief.

"Did you guys go to Jaehyun's funeral?" Me and Jisoo looked at eachother and shaked our heads.

"Is Jaehyun gonna visit us now?" Jisoo said we then laughed at her as she smacks our heads.

I missed them so much.

-----

We were in the gym looking at the volleyball players that were playing.

Then I spotted Jennie..She was really sweaty yet she still looked so pretty.

"So Lisa is Jennie the person you like?"

"Wha- Lisa has a crush?Lis you didn't tell me!" Rosé pouted making me laugh.

"Lisa answer or we shall ask you questions to make you admit it."

Jisoo started asking me weird questions.Everytime I don't answer she'll sulk for 5 seconds then she'd go on asking me questions.

"Fine.. Fine she asked me to be her girlfriend." Their jaws were on the floor.

"Kim Jennie!?Daughter of Kim Seongjul asked you to be-" I covered Jisoo's mouth and looked at Jennie she was looking at us.

'Nothing' I mouthed.She nods and she continued playing.

"Yah Jisoo lower your voice."

"So its true, she really did that?" I nod.

"Jennie's really good." I said while watching Jennie serve the ball.