Chapter 9

Guys this is AMAZING!!! I have got a few more followers but PLEASE post my name on ur page to all ur friends and tell me and I'll do the same xx DISCLAIMER!: this whole wizarding world belongs to J. K Rowling but the storyline is mine xx enjoy xx

************************************************************************

Today was the day. Today was when Draco and Hermione left Hogwarts to hide. Hermione couldn't deny the feeling of worry that lay in the pit of her stomach. Not only were they hiding from one of the most wanted death eaters but she was also going to have to face Ron.

Her thoughts were interrupted as she walked down the stairs to the Grand Hall, she heard shouting.

Draco was face to face with a red faced Ron. "SHE WANTS ME TO GO WITH HER YOU LITTLE FERRET!"

And Draco replied calmly "No, I think you'll find that she CHOSE me over you"

Ron walked right up to Draco's face and spat "what have you done to her!? She is in love with me!"

A flash of anger struck across Draco's face but he replied keeping his cool with "that may be, weasel, but  she wants me to go with her"

Before Ron could answer Hermione walked into the corridor. Ron jumped back from Draco's face in surprise but Hermione just walked straight ahead, ignoring Ron calling after her.

Suddenly a hand grabbed her arm and spun her around so violently she lost her footing and fell into the person who pulled her back.

It was Ron.

"Woah! Hermione are you okay!?" Asked Ron.

Hermione stood up and brushed herself off and said courtly "Yes Ronald. I'm fine."

"Why are you calling me Ronald?"

"That's your name is it not!?"

"Well, yes but..."

"But what Ron!!? Yes, I chose Draco over you, but that's only because I don't want the death eaters to know that we are together because then they could hurt you and your family and I don't want to be responsible for that!"

Ron stared at Hermione until Draco coughed and both of them whipped their heads round.

"Sorry to interrupt but Hermione and I have a train to catch"

Ron turned back around to talk to Hermione but she had already started to walk away down the corridor. Draco jogged to catch up and Ron watched as he saw Hermione disappear through the school gates.

************************************************************************

Hope you guys enjoyed it!! And yes NehaY358, I made it longer than one page!!!! :-) comment and vote xx