Chapter 4

Mkay so this chapter is dedicated to the_grifford because she is a good friend and she is just plain amazing. Love you ;-) If you guys comment please include the word "dobby" because I just love him so much, I think he is sooo cute :-) anyway, this whole wizarding world belongs to J. K Rowling xx enjoy xx

************************************************************************

Draco was so shocked. But as he felt all the passion in that one kiss he felt all his worries melt away. Once she felt him relax Hermione deepened the kiss. Suddenly Hermione pulled away and gasped. "Oh my!!! I am so sorry Draco!!" Before he could protest, she had run up the stairs to her bedroom and locked the door. Draco took a moment to realise what just happened. Anger took over him and he was envious. He stormed up to her room and demanded that she opened her door. She told him to go away but he wasn't taking no for an answer. He said "alohamora" and the door opened to a huddled up Hermione. Draco gingerly sat down next to her. There was an awkward silence before "I'm so sorry Draco. I don't know what came over me!" "It's okay Hermione" Hermione was confused. Draco Malfoy had just called her Hermione and not Granger. And she had just called him Draco and not Malfoy! What was going on!? "I know. I called you Hermione. It's a really pretty name you know" Hermione was completely speechless. This was DRACO. The person who had called her a mudblood for most of her life. Hermione watched as Draco played with his wand in his hand and then looked up quickly as the portrait door opened and Ron walked in. Ron scanned at the empty room and stomped up the stairs. He came to rest in front of Hermione's door and saw Draco. What happened next seemed to slow down time. One minute Ron was standing at the door, the next he was rolling around on the floor with Draco struggling under him.