Chapter 5

Okay so 79 reads ain't bad!! Anyways I wanted to dedicate this chapter to SherlockSandy because she followed me so I followed her back and this is a thank you. Xx this whole wizarding world belongs to J. K Rowling however, the story is mine! Enjoy xx

************************************************************************

Draco struggled under Ron and managed to get on top of him. Hermione screamed and tried to prise them apart but it didn't work. She only aggravated Ron who threw her back. Hermione gasped. She saw stars as she stood up slowly. Supporting herself against the wall she took out her wand and steadied her hand. She cried out the freeze charm and both Draco and Ron froze. She steadied herself once again and looked at the two boys. They looked at her expectantly and she held their gaze. She spoke clearly and looked both of them in the eye when she said "Now, when I release you, Ron you will apologise for THROWING ME AGAINST A WALL!!! And you will get off Draco. Draco you will get out of my room and I will deal with Ron. Okay!?" Hermione removed the spell and they both dropped their arms and quickly stood up, brushing themselves off. Ron immediately apologised and Draco walked out. Hermione closed the door and stood in front of Ron. "Hermione, I'm so sorry!!" "It's okay Ron but that doesn't explain why you lunged at Draco!!" Ron looked shocked. "Hermione, this is DRACO we are talking about!" "Yes, I know. But Draco has changed and, well, I think he deserves a second chance." Ron stared at Hermione. Then he said, "well if that's what you want, then I guess we can come to some sort of an agreement" "Oh thank you Ron!!" And she pulled him in for a hug. Once they pulled away she walked out hand in hand with Ron. Draco was sitting in front of the fire wringing his hands nervously however Hermione wasn't sure what he was nervous about. Ron coughed and Draco sprang up. Hermione nudged Ron and he walked forwards. "Draco" he started "I know we have been enemies for many years but now, listening to what Hermione said, you have come to realise that your last actions were a mistake. But if I hear any fishy business about you then you will be going back down to where you came from. Understood?" Draco nodded. Ron kissed Hermione lightly on the cheek and told her that he would see her later. As Ron left, Draco turned to go back up the stairs but Hermione called out for him to stop. Draco turned around to face Hermione. Hermione said "I wanted to know if you wanted to patrol together tonight?" Draco flashed her one of his award winning smiles and said "Sure Hermione. I'd like that."