Chapter 7

Hey xx thank you sooooo much!!! I am so happy!!! You guys are the best xx I love you so much!!! Okay so this one, as promised, is longer xx it might take longer to update than usual so sorry for that in advance!! Also I have a stupid French assessment this Thursday so obviously I have to revise for that xx this whole wizarding world belongs to J.K Rowling but the story line is mine xx enjoy xx

************************************************************************

Draco stared into the darkness until Lucius appeared and hissed "patrolling with the mudblood are we? Really Draco, I expected you to have killed her by now! But don't worry, we will take care of that" he sneered. "Father!? But how!? When!? Why!?" "Don't worry my son. My death eaters and I will soon have her out of your way!" Draco was still too shocked to move or do anything. All he could think of was to tell his father the truth but obviously with a twist... "Father, I have come to terms with the mudbloods friends Weasley and Potter, so that I could gain access to Granger anytime I wanted. I even pretended to have feelings for this loathsome creature!" Once Draco had finished speaking, his father was staring at him, open mouthed. "Draco, why... that's INGENIUS!!!" Draco breathed a sign of relief but not so his father saw. "So you see, but if you take her away then she will be killed yes, but she will be dearly missed and there will most likely be searches, however if you leave it with me then I can make it look as if she killed herself!" Lucius pondered this for a moment and then said "Draco my brilliant son, you are a genius and so I think that yes that would be the better idea. Hey! Greyback! Bring the mudblood to Draco!" Greybeck hauled an unconscious Hermione back over to Draco. Thank goodness she hadn't heard what he said! Lucius looked at Draco one last time before nodding and he spun on his heel and stalked back into the darkness, with Greyback at his heels. Draco sighed with relief and hauled Hermione up the many flights of stairs to Professor McGonagall's office. Draco knocked and waited. The door opened to a busy Professor McGonagall. Draco dragged Hermione to her desk and explained how he had seen his father appear as if there was some sort of teleporting device in the darkness. Professor McGonagall listened with interest at Draco's story and at the end she said "Well Draco, that is a very interesting story and I think that you made the right choice in seeing me. However, we will need to let Hermione escape while we find your father" Draco nodded gravely and said "Who will look after Hermione when we look for my father?" Well I'm assuming that Mr Weasley will want to look after her unless Hermione wants otherwise?" "Yes" said a voice. Draco span around and stared. Hermione had sat up and was watching them carefully. "In that case Miss Granger, who do you want to hide away with you?" "I would like Draco to hide with me. He knows the best places to be safe, I barely know him so it would be a lot easier to get alone- I.. I mean along!" Hermione blushed violently. Draco chuckled to himself. "Well then" said Professor McGonagle "You two had better get packing!"