Chapter 14

OMFG!! I HAD IT ALL READY AND EVERYTHING AND THEN I PUBLISH IT AND IT DISAPPEARS!! GRRRRR!! Anyway here it is AGAIN!

************************************************************************

"We have to go and meet them!!" yelled Hermione
"Hermione! The only reason we came out here was to hide! If we go we're putting your safety on the line!"
"I know Draco but I'm not just going to do nothing while my friend gets killed by a bunch of psychotic maniacs because it is my fault!"
Draco sighed
"Well we'd better get going then hadn't we!"
Hermione and Draco apparated to as close as they could get to and then began to walk. But before they even got there they heard screams. And they weren't good ones.
"Dobby!" Shrieked Hermione
"Hermione, no!! It could be a trap!"
"I don't care!"
Suddenly she stopped and stared. Draco wasn't sure what she was looking at but then he saw it. Dobby was suspended by his ankles but chains that had rubbed his skin raw, rope bound his hands together and he had cuts and bruises all over his petite figure.
Hermione turned around slowly. Her look contain about enough hatred that one human can display and her look simply said, "whoever did this is going to die"

There was a rustling in the bushes. They both turned. They saw a small creature with dark red eyes, like blood, blue scaly body with a tail that had spikes up and down the body.

Desperately they tried to fight it but it was immune to their magic! Draco hit it with a tree branch but it still stayed strong but when Draco saw it's master, it blocked out the sun.

************************************************************************

So that's chapter 15 done AGAIN but I have some sad news... I'm going to France for a week so I won't be able to update for at least a week and a bit. Sorry guys x see ya xx