27th

In the morning I said goodbye to Alex, who had to go back to his home to the boys, and I have to concentrate on my last project, which was now almost over.
Caryl and Madison were also at home today finishing up some university projects.

"Okay girls I have to tell you," said Madison.
"What?" asked Caryl.
"The person I want you to meet is called Dylan, we've been dating for a while now" she replied
"Mads that's great, I can't wait to meet him and I can't wait for him to meet the guys" I said.
"Well yeah he doesn't know we're friends with them, I didn't want to say that because I know he listens to their songs and I wouldn't want to be used for that" she said
"That's okay, maybe after the concert you can tell him" I said.
"Yes, absolutely," she said.

We were preparing lunch, all three of us had finished our projects when the intercom rang and Caryl went to answer it.

"Anne, I think that's yours, that's a lot of copies of the boys' album," she said.
"They're finally here, I have to put them in the shop," I said.
"Do you want some help?" Caryl asked me.
"Yeah, thanks," I said.
"I'll come too girls" said Madison.

In the afternoon we went to the shop and started to put all the copies away.
"I can't tell you how much I'm happy to have their album in the shop," I said happily.
"It's really great" said Caryl.
"Fuck girls, we're friends with a great band, Anne is with a singer and he writes songs for her. If this is a dream don't wake me up!" said Madison and all three of us laughed.

Me:
Can you and the boys come to the shop?

Alex band guy:
Sure we'll be there

After an hour the guys arrived.
"Well, do you need any help?" asked Matt.
"Yeah please," I said but as they walked in they noticed their album everywhere.
"Oh, fuck, that's great, Anne," Alex said, holding me.

"So whenever you go to the shop you'll always have me there. You're really lucky," Alex said jokingly.
"I'd say you're the lucky one here, it's not everyone that has such a supportive girlfriend" I replied and kissed him.
"Okay guys you know I appreciate you but I think it's time to go to a nice pub" Nick said, so we got up and he took my hand.
I wasn't used to this kind of thing but I felt like I was ready to let go when it came to him.

"This is a toast to music and love," Matt said raising his glass.
"And also to us finishing university" said Caryl laughing.

"Anne what are you going to do after uni?" then Alex asked.
"I'll obviously keep the shop but I'm not sure what I'm going to do" I replied.

"Guys the big day is coming up, are you feeling pumped up?" asked Madison.
"As long as we don't gross people out we'll be fine" said Alex laughing.
"You guys do know that your album is a hit? And not just here in England," I said and they smiled almost incredulously.
"I bet it's gonna be great," Madison said.
"Well one thing's for sure, after this year you'll be coming every year," said Nick.
"I'll come to England just for you guys," Madison replied.
"Why where are you going?" asked Matt
"It's not sure but maybe I'll go back to California" said Madison.
"No my dear, you're staying here I need you" said Matt pretending to cry.

I knew this Madison thing and she has to do what she wants but I hope she changes her mind, I can't imagine being here without her.

"Well girls this is going to be a very busy week for us," Jamie said.
"Yeah we'll have to rehearse every day" said Alex.
"Will I see you at the festival?" I asked.
"Actually I was hoping to see you before the concert" Alex said in my ear and I smiled at him.

I never liked not seeing Alex for a long time but this time I had to, it's the most important concert for them and I want them to give it their all.

"It's time to say goodbye," Alex said almost in a dramatic tone.
"Ehy we won't see each other for a week, you aren't going to war Al" I said laughing
"I know. I can't wait to see you dance at the festival" he said.
"Yeah I guess, then with my dancing skills!" I replied and he laughed. It was really time to go so we kissed goodbye.

When I got home I got a message

Alex band guy:
Anyway, I need my shirt back.

Me:
What shirt?

Alex band guy:
My Lacoste one. The blue one

Me:
It's too comfortable, sorry

Alex band guy:
You're a thief Annabella. You can only keep it because it's you

Me:
Are you melting Alexander? :)

Alex band guy:
Very funny. Sweet dreams darling xx