16th

"Did you miss me?" asked Caryl as she entered the house after four days.
"Hey, there you are," I replied.

As she had told us, she was back in time for the guys' gig, this time at a better known pub in London and the bigger I was happy with what they were doing.

"Anne is everything ok with Alex?" asked Caryl.
"Yeah, it seems to be working out" I replied.

Tonight was a little colder so I brought a leather jacket with me, on the way Madison was already listing the drinks she was going to have next and honestly I was looking forward to a drink today too.

I had never been to this club at night, I always saw it during the day because it was near the university. It was very nice and had lights on violet and blue.

The guys arrived and just as soon as I said hello they went to get ready, they were also going to sing new songs today.
Of course we were sitting in the first seat and I had a beer in my hand to start the night, they were singing some old songs and then they started with a new one, which struck me immediately

"Get the sense that you're on the move
And you'll probably be leaving soon, so I'm telling you
Stop the world, 'cause I wanna, get out with you"

"Wow, Anne, if this isn't for you, I can't explain it," said Caryl.
"It's almost embarrassing how into you he is" said Madison laughing.

Yes the song made a lot of sense about how I felt, the fact that he would do anything to be with me makes me smile immediately. I do well not to run away.

When the show was over the guys came over to us and immediately Alex asked me:
"So which was your favourite".
"They were all great but 'Stop the world I wanna get off with you' hit me straight away" I replied.
"I'm grateful," he said, giving me a simple kiss on the lips.

As usual we were all sitting around drinking and chatting happily together and then Matt said:
"Shall we tell them the good news?"
"I love good news," Madison replied.
"Oh okay, well they've offered us a mini tour in England and some gigs in Scotland," said Alex.
"Oh my god that's great, I'm so happy for you guys," I said excitedly.
"But how long is this gonna last?" asked Caryl.
"Over two months," said Nick.

Oh, okay that hurt a little bit. It was a bit of a mess to see us but that's ok, I'm proud of them and what they do.

When we were leaving the club Alex stopped me:
"Anne, is everything OK about the tour thing?"
"Of course, you know I'm your number one fan," I said.
"No, I mean for... us," he said.
"Oh, I'm sure there's a way we can see each other and I'd like to see some of your shows" I said.
"Alright" he said and I gave him a kiss on the cheek.

I really hoped there would be a way, I couldn't bear not having him around again.

As always, they came to our house and we continued our night as if we were lifelong friends, but I admit that the whole time I was thinking about this tour...it was hard not to think about it when it comes to him