9. Since I'm Going To Hell

Dean woke up the next morning to a blaring car horn and a Cullen in the Swan driveway

Dean woke up the next morning to a blaring car horn and a Cullen in the Swan driveway. Apparently, Edward and his cousin were now a thing and, of course, somehow he was the last one to know. Despite the obvious, he still offered Bella a ride only for her to shoot him down as awkwardly as she possibly could.

When he and Sam arrived in the school parking lot, people were staring. Everyone gawking at the new couple as Edward helped Bella out of his Volvo and slung an arm around her shoulders. Across the parking lot, the Cullen siblings stared, more like glared if you asked Dean, all except Lizzie who was running through the parking lot to join her brother and Bella with a grin.

"Hey, bro. Bells. So this is new, right?"

"Since I'm going to hell, right?" Edward smirked, glancing from Bella to Lizzie and back again as the three walked up the steps.

"That's the spirit!"

"Everyone's staring," Bella mumbled uncomfortably, and she wasn't wrong, seeing as how her normal friend group was ogling and gaping at them.

"Ah, they'll get used to it," Lizzie shrugged off. "Give it time."

"Not that guy, he just looked," Edward said, pointing to a random guy, who just walked past them.

Lizzie laughed at her brother's antics, he was letting loose and living for the first time in forever and it made her smile. She glanced around the parking lot until her eyes found Sam and Dean, the Winchester brothers, rested against the black Impala, chatting amongst themselves before school started.

"Hey, I'll see you guys later."

Edward looked at his sister, then followed her gaze over to Dean before giving a nod and an encouraging smile. "Be careful."

"Mmm."

Bella watched as her friend left, jogging over to her two cousins, she furrowed her brows and shot Edward a questioning look. "What's going on?"

"Dean knows and Lizzie wants to clear everything up just to keep us safe," he replied.

"Wait," Bella looked shocked. "He knows? Knows about you guys, how? I never... "

"I know. He found out by himself and confronted Lizzie yesterday before we talked. Don't worry, he promised to keep it a secret, there's nothing to worry about. Lizzie's got it."

Bella nodded. "Okay."

"Hey there," Lizzie stopped in front of the brothers.

"Hi, Lizzie," Sam smiled.

"Hey... " Dean was hesitant but glad Lizzie was still talking to him after yesterday. "What's going on?"

"I wanted to see if you wanted to skip Study Hall and take a walk with me instead."

"Uh, yeah... yeah, sure." God, he really hoped this wasn't the part where his potential vampire sister killed him.

"God, you two aren't gonna become like Bella and Edward are you?" Sam asked, a whine escaping his voice. Both Lizzie and Dean's heads snapped to the younger boy, the first one with amusement and the latter with disgust.