29. Wolf's Out Of The Bag Now

Transferring back to Forks High School was easier than Lizzie had thought

Transferring back to Forks High School was easier than Lizzie had thought. No one even batted an eyelash, like moving from Alaska back to Washington was the normal thing for the Cullen family. Lizzie was back at the lunch table with Bella and the populars, eating all her brother's food to help with the lie.

"Jess doesn't need cliches. Her speech is gonna be epic."

"Epic? It'll change lives."

Lizzie and Bella laughed slightly as Alice and Jasper joined them, slipping into the seats next to Edward.

"I decided to throw a party!" Alice excitedly announced.

"After all," Jasper added. "How many times are we gonna graduate high school?" He aimed the question at his siblings, who both had to hide their amusement on the subject.

"A party? At your place?" Angela asked.

"I've never seen your house," Jessica said, glancing from Alice to Lizzie, intrigued. Despite being friends with the populars, Lizzie refused to bring them over to her house for the safety of her family and instead, always went to theirs.

"No one's ever seen their house," Eric said.

"Another party, Alice?" Edward questioned, already not liking the idea.

"It'll be fun."

"Yeah, that's what you said last time," Bella reminded her gently.

"Well, second time's the charm, don't you think?" Lizzie asked as Alice fell back in her seat looking dejected. She watched as her sister was pulled into another vision, jumping slightly in her chair. Edward stiffened as he read Alice's thoughts and Bella and Lizzie went to quickly distract their friends from what was going on.

It was minutes later when the bell signaled for class that Lizzie got the chance to ask Alice about the vision. Without making it obvious and while Edward was preoccupied with Bella, Alice suggested giving the wolves a heads up. So, Lizzie ditched the rest of the day to do just that. Damon picked her up in the parking lot after third period and together the two left for the reservation.

                                                               ✦✦✦

"Victoria's back."

"Well, hello to you too," Embry remarked as Lizzie and Damon walked into Emily's place. He gave Lizzie a quick hug and Damon a nod of acknowledgment. "What do you mean she's back?" he asked as Sam and Jacob entered the room.

"Alice saw it."

"Saw it?" Paul asked. "Where?"

"With her gift?" Sam questioned. He remembered one of their very first conversations back at the border. How everyone except for Esme and Rosalie had a gift in Lizzie's family, now including Dean he guessed.