♡-Chapter 14-♡End♡

A/n
๑--------------๑
I just wanted to say tyy for 138 views it really means a lot to me bc it's my first story and I'm so happy that ppl notice it. And also shout out to glorianathalie for commenting and interacting with me and my fan fic your the reason why I keep on writing and continuing this fan fic so ty<3
---------------------------------------------------------
My heart started to pound more harder than before. I could feel my cheeks go so red and warm it felt like they could just melt. I look down at Bakugo and I could feel my hand sweat." YES YES" I screamed. Bakugo got up and slid the ring on to my ring finger.

Bakugo grabbed my waist and I wrap my hands around his neck and gave him a kiss. He spun me around for a bit in joy." I love you y/n" "I love you too" I feel tears running down my cheeks while I hug him. He held me tight and kissed one more time before going home.

Bakugo stayed the night at my place and grabbed some of his clothes he left in my apartment. I got ready for bed and took off my makeup up and slipped on a begging t-shirt and my underwear. I walked into my room and saw Bakugo's shirtless body laying on my bed.

He looked up and gave me a big smile when he saw me. I walked over to my bed and I sat on Bakugo's lap." Y/n... You make me the happiest person in this world." He pulled me close and gave me a kiss.

-spicy part skip if you want-

But this kiss was passionate. He continued on kissing me down to my neck and giving me little bites." Bakugo~" I moaned softly in his ear. He flipped me over and he was now on top of me. He stopped kissing my neck and moved back to my lips.

He leaned in more and kissed me passionately, I felt his tongue slip into my mouth and felt him bite my bottom lip. While making out on my bed I felt him thrust a little bit and I felt something hard between my legs. But I don't care and continued on kissing him.

And the next thing I knew we were both naked on my bed.

- end of spicy part-

I woke up the next morning and my legs feeling a little sore. I grabbed my underwear that was under my bed and my t-shirt. I looked over the other side of the bed and Bakugo was not there. I figured he went off patrolling. I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower and went downstairs.

I saw Bakugo in the kitchen making breakfast." Oh hey sleepy head you finally woke up" he said. He came up to me and gave me a peck on my lips and gave me by breakfast. I sat down with him and we both had breakfast. We talked while having breakfast and all I could think about was last night and the date.

He got up and took my plate and started to wash the dishes. I went back to my room and changed into comfy clothes and went to the kitchen. I sat on the counter while Bakugo was doing the dishes." Hey Bakugo home come your not out patrolling??"

"Oh I took a day off" he responded and gave me a smile. I went off to hang out with Mina and to tell her the big news." Hey Mina!" I said and ran up to her and gave her a tight hug." Hey! You look happy today" she said. We went to get ice cream and hang out at a park.

" So how did the day go??" I smirked at her and I felt my cheeks burn up." It went it great!" I took out my left hand and showed off my ring. Mina gasped so hard and gave me a really tight hug." OH NY GOD Y/NN HE PROPOSE TO YOU?!!"  She yelled in excitement.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙸 𝙷𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚈𝚘𝚞 {𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘 𝚡 𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛} 🎉