♡-Chapter 13-♡

Bakugo's POV:

Me and y/n had been talking more and more through out the weeks and I loved hearing her voice and seeing her." Hey dummy do you want pizza or something??" " Spicy noodles" "spicy noodles then." Me and y/n were  in her Living room just hanging out

And we decided to order some food and watch a movie." Hey so do you want to stay the night?? If you want of course" I felt my cheeks go warm and my heart beating fast." Yeah sure" I saw her eyes lit up and I was happy she was happy.

Our food came and best part wasn't the food coming it was seeing y/n happy and smiling. Me and y/n took out our food out the bags and sat down on her couch and watched a movie. While watching TV with her I couldn't help lean in and kiss her.

-Spicy moment-

While making out on the couch I tumbled On top of her and nibbled on her bottom lip and I felt her tongue slip in my mouth. I pinned her on to the couch and we interlocked our hands together.

She bit my bottom lip than we stopped for a minute." Wow what got you in such a good mood??" She smirked at me and I felt my whole face warm after that." S-shut up or else I'll kiss you!" She giggled than pulled me close.

"You have do more than that to get another kiss." She gave me a peck on the cheek than gave me a hug. We cuddled on the couch and continued on to watch TV. After watching TV we went to her room and it was so awkward.

- end of spicy moment-

I just laid there on my back and just stared on the ceiling. I turned on my side and y/n was turned on her side too. " Hey y/n" she smiled and came close to me." Hey" I put my hand on her waist and pulled her more close to me.

Her body was so warm and she wrapped her hand around me. I gave her a kiss on her head and we cuddled on her bed and we fell asleep.

Y/n's POV:

It was 5:57 and I woke beside Bakugo

It was 5:57 and I woke beside Bakugo. I stroked his hair and he woke up, he pulled me close and gave me a kiss on my forehead." What are you doing up so early??" " I don't know but sorry if I woke you up." He got on top of me and he gave me a kiss.

" Wow your happy this morning" he smirked at me and nibbled on my neck." We get ready for work before we're late" I get my cheeks go warm when he have another smirk on his face. He gave me another kiss and I walked him home.

I got ready and I went out the streets patrolling. While patrolling I felt the ground shaking I thought nothing of it and kept on saying hi to people and meeting up with other heroes. When I was patrolling I saw a building falling down.