♡-Chapter 10-♡

Y/n POV:

A week went by and I haven't talked to Bakugo. I don't go to school for tow days to avoid him. Mina came by and I have told her what had happened at our date.

'did I do the right thing?' I thought to myself while in class. The bell rang and we went home." Hey y/n me and Kiri were about home together but do you want me to walk with you? Because you know...-"

"Mina it's fine... Go get your man I can just fly home but thanks." I gave Mina a hug and flew home. Shinso had apologized about what had happened and I didn't say anything to him. I can tell he was sorry but right now in didn't care.

Even though I was the one who broke up with Bakugo.

-Time skip to the day of the training camp-

Me and Mina were so excited about the training camp that we practically screamed so loud that our neighbors could hear us. We got ready and went off to UA for our bus.

We got into the bus with class 1-B. Everyone got into their seats but Mian was with Kirishima and I didn't want to ruin anything for them and the only empty seat was Bakugo's seat.

I had nothing to do but to sit beside him. It was so awkward and I didn't know what to do or even say. So I got out my phone and headphones and stated listening to music.

We got to the camp and we were greeted but the Hero team the wild wild pussycats. One of the pussycats Pixie-Bob used her qurik to create a landslide and our class ended up in the forest called Beat Forest.

When we were there we were confronted by a beast and Koji tried to use is qurik to control it but it did not work. The beast started to attack up so I tried to find the closest

Water source for my qurik. I found out that there was water underground so I used my qurik to bring out enough water up to the surface so I can make a fist out of water.

I concentrated on my movements and I punched the beast in the face. Deku, Shoto, Iida and Bakugo all four of them attacked the beast at the same time while destroying it. We cheered in joy of the victory and went off to find the camp.

Bakugo's POV:

It was 5:20 and we arrived at the camp. Pixie-Bob was surprised that we made it due that it would've taken us longer. While at the camp we saw a boy named Kota.

That damn Deku said 'hi' to him and he got punched in the balls but a kid." Haha you damn nerd" I said while Deku fell on the ground.
"Alright class settle down, go get your begs in the bus and put them in your rooms than go to the dining hall for dinner and to take a bath to relax. Tomorrow is when we start training."

I went in the bus to get my bag and saw y/n's bag right beside mine. I have forgotten that we awkwardly sat beside each other not after what happened." She kept the charm panda bear I got her on her bag."

I thought to myself." Um...excuse me" I head her soft voice behind me I couldn't do anything but turn around and not look at her and walk off." God your so embarrassing" I said under my breath.

After putting my stuff in my room our class went to the dining room for dinner that the pussycats gave us and went to the hot springs for a bath one side for boys one side for girls. But that pervy  Mineta had to see the girls naked also y/n...