♡-Chapter 6-♡

-Yn's POV-

tow mounths went by and everyone in UA knew me and Bakugo were together. I hang out with Mina more too and life was going good." Hey y/n" I turned around and it was Shinso,

him and I became friends last mounth even though Bakugo did not like it I told him we were just friends."Oh hey!" "Me and some friends are going to this consert and I was wondering if you wanted to come."

"Oh on im sorry I have plans today" Shinso frowned but smiled at me than nodded and left." What did he want?" I felt Bakugos hand as soon as Shinso left I turned arond and there he was with a pouty face.

"Oh he just want me to join him and his friends to some consert why?" Bakugo's face was still pouty but reassured him that Shinso and I were friends."Hey.. What's with that face??" I cupped his cheek and it was warn.

I saw red blush spred across his face. I kissed his cheek and stroked it a little before I went to class." Okay class pop quiz" Mr Aizawa handed out paper to everyone in class we all ground but he said nothing.

-Time skip to lunch-

"Hey dumbass!" I rolled bmy eyes as Bakugo was standing behind me." yeah?" Without saying anything or even a waring he gabbed my hand and took me all the why to the back of the school where we always meet.

He pined me against the wall and kissed me. I swang my arms around his neck and I felt his tongue in my mouth. I felt his arms around my waist and him pulling me close to him. I pulled away and cupped his ceeks and all I did was just look into his eye's.

" Wow what got you all worked up??" he gave me a smirk and gave me a peck on my lips." Why you don't like your boyfriend kissing you like that??" 'boyfriend??' I was supprised that he used that word but I loved it anyways.

" Ofcorse I do" "so you have plans tonight??" I smirked at him and pulled him close. His cheeks grew red." Why want me to stay the night at your place??" His whole face was red I giggled and gave him a peck on his cheek.

"But saddly I do have plans with Mina today.." Bakugo pulled me close and gave a peck on my lips and smiled at me." Its okay maybe after your done maybe stop by??" I nodded and we went back to the cafatira.

-Bakugo's POV-

"Hey Kiri you have planes??" Kirishima had a big smile on his face "god don't be too happy I'm just asking you have plans." Kirishima nodded and I went to his place and we played video games and went out to get snacks.

I was waiting for Kirishima outside the store and from a distance I saw Mina and y/n and it looks like they were talking to someone. I squinted my eyes to see who they were talking too and it was Shinso..

I clenched my fist and I grew angry. The way she laughed at every word he said just made me mad. I saw y/n turn around I ran in the store but I think she saw me." Dude you ready??" Kirishima checked out his chips and drink and we went off.

When we stepped out the store y/n was looking at me I'm guessing she was mad. When I got to kiri's house I got a message.

Y/n: you spying on me now?🙄

Bakugo: what?? No dumbass

Y/n: I saw you from across the street 😐

Bakugo: right right... I was across the street but I was waiting for kiri we went out to get food.

Y/n: Bakugo look... You looked mad when I turned around and saw you.. so are you mad that you saw me talking to Shinso...

Bakugo: no dumbass I'm not mad🙄

Y/n: you sure?? :/

Bakugo: yes, so you still coming over?

Y/n: yeah see you at 10❤️

Bakugo: mk 10:00 teddy bear ❤️

Me and Kirishima ate our food and played more video games. It was 9:00 and so I went home waiting for y/n to come over. Time went by and I heard a knock on the door.

"Hey there!" Y/n came in and wrapped her hands around my neck. Her smell was still there since morning. I wrapped my hands around her waist. "So I was thinking we could watch a movie" y/n nodded and we went to the living room and watched some cheesey romance movie.

Through out the time her phone kept on blowing up with messages. But I thought it was just Mina. She went off the the bathroom and her phone was blowing up again. I took her phone and turned it on and it was that damn Shinso.

"damn it"  I thought to myself as I saw him sending y/n random videos. I scrolled through the messages and there were messages they sent to each other her reapplying to his let's say unfunny videos and it just got me mad. That this damn extra thinking he could just message my girlfriend like that.

Y/n came back from the bathroom and she saw me on her phone." What the hell are you doing on my phone??" I turned around and saw y/n standing behind the couch with her Arms crossed." Nothing your phone was blowing up so I was just checking to see who it was."

She took her phone out of my hand and looked on the screen. She said nothing but sat back on the couch without saying anything." Y/n..." I reached out to touch her shoulder but she said nothing and kept on watch the movie.

"Bakugo look... We got to now trust each other, we can't just keep going at it with who I'm talking or who your talking to... It's hurts me that it seems like you don't trust me..." My face dropped she thinks that I don't trust her??

"No no teddy bear I do trust you... Its just I don't trust that Shinso guy... That's all" I gave her a kiss on her forehead but she wrapped her hands around my neck and went in for a kiss this time more deeper.

I carried her upstairs to my room and we both tumbled on my bed. I felt her hands under my shirt so I slipped my hands under her skirt. We didn't go all the way through we stopped and we got changed to get ready for bed.

She wore my usual black t-shirt and I wore my sweat pants." Hey dumbass you ready?" She nodded and jumped on her side of her bed and we went to sleep.

Hope you liked it if you didn't sorry for that but I'll try to post more but school is really kicking my butt rn byee❤️

Follow me on IG if you want @ asahi_jesuss