♡-Chapter 12-♡

Bakugo's POV:

I got ready for the festival and met up and Kiri and Sero." Heyy you made it" said Sero. We walked around playing games saying hi to our fans and eating." Hey so when is y/n coming??" I said. Kiri checked his phone and told me any minute now.

"Hey I thought you were going to avoid her" " yeah I thought so too." I replied. I looked around for her and I saw her with Mina and she still looks beautiful." Hey guys!" Said Mina her and y/n ran up to us we started hanging out.

"Hey um.. you look good" "thanks" she said. Kiri, Mina and Sero went off to get some food and it was just me and y/n." So how are??" I said " I'm good thank, how about you" " I'm good" I said.

It was silent for a little bit but I asked her we could take a walk and talk." Hey so can we talk??" I said my heart started beating fast when I said that." Uh.. about what??" We went somewhere no one could see us.

"So.. um I wanted to say it's hard for me to stay away these days.." "So what are you saying??" She replied." I'm saying that maybe we should try staying away from each other..." She scoffed and I can get she was angry.

"So you brought me here to say that to me??" I nodded and said nothing." Look you should've just ignored me and said nothing and maybe I should've taken the hint that you didn't want to see me."

"Look it's hard for me-" " yeah I know it's hard for you but it's also hard for me." She said god I hate seeing angry like that." You know what fine. If you want to me stay away fine." She left the festival and I didn't see her for a week.

I laid down on my bed thinking about y/n.' damnit Bakugo now look have you done' I thought to myself while laying down. And I got tired so I went to bed. The next day I was assigned for a mission. This time my partner for this mission was y/n.

"All right y/n and Bakugo here's the mission, this ancient artifact had been stolen last week. We checked the security cameras and we found out who stole it." The police chief showed us the picture of the guys who stole the ancient artifact.

I heard y/n gasp when she say the photo. I looked at her and her face was pale." Miss y/n do you know this man??" She nodded." Yes... Uh that my father..." My eyes widen 'her father??' I thought to myself." Are you to close??"

"No he's a menace to society." She said after the talk with the police chief we found where her father's address was but there was a problem. He was protected by other villains like his little minions.

Y/n's POV:

"Sir may I ask why you chose me and Bakugo??" I said." It's because you have a connection to the villain and I know you both can get the job done." " Wait you knew he was my father??" " Yes we did." That part bothered me.
It was so weird that they knew he was my father.

But I ignored everything and went one with the mission. I was just distracted by what happened last week at the festival." Okay I'm going to shut down the cameras" said one one the cops. Me and Bakugo snuck into the building and tried to not get caught.

But one of the villains caught us and I knocked them out with out making a sound." Put that guy in this room" Bakugo opened a door and I draged the body in it." Stay close okay??" I nodded and we walked on.