♡-Chapter 5-♡

It was Monday morning you and Bakugo met up at the back of the school your guys lips interlocking each other. He pinned you against the wall him grabbing your waist pulling you in. The kiss was so good that you guys didn't want to stop.

You heard the bell ring you pulled away and went to class." So where did you and Bakugo go?" Mina nudged you a little you felt your cheeks go warm." Oh we went to class talk.." Your cheeks grew more warmer." Ohh talk huh"

You smirked to your self and looked at Mina "so what about you and Kirishima huh?" You saw Mina's face went red she flinched and turned to you." W-what do you mean??" You laughed and sat down on your seat then class started.

"Okay class, today we will be still training self defense but this time it would be with class 1-C." You and the rest of your class went to the boys/girls locker room to change in your gym clothes.

Your class met up with class 1-C in the gym with the other teachers." Alright class you will be training some self defense and combat skills because like I said something you don't need to rely on your qruik."

Midnight and Mr.Aizawa showed us some new combat moves and self defense moves. Mr.Aizawa paired You guys up in to partners with class 1-C, and you ended up with Shinso. You kindly smiled at him and he smirked at you.

You started on with the gym class and also you had time to talk to Shinso. While you were talking and practicing the combat moves you saw Bakugo glare at Shinso while you were partnered with him.

You ignored him and thought it was nothing. Gym ended and you went to the gym locker room to shower and change.

( where I start putting POVs in the fanfic)

-Bakugo's POV-
"Damit that Shinso guy thinks he could steal my y/n??" that damn Shinso really ruied my day by that smirk he gave me while holding y/n like that. I took a shower then went on to class. Through out the day I couldn't focus even y/n notised but I told her I was okay.

" Hey bakubro want to hang out with me Denk,and Sero after school?" I thought about Kiri's offer and I can't belive that he would ask me to hang out with me even though I have been an asshole to him sometimes ."Hmm.. Maybe if its not fuckin fun then im leaving early."

School ended and I saw y/n by the school Gates and they were talking to Shinso." Damnit..." I walked up to y/n and Shinso and swang my hang around her neck to make sure that y/n was taken. Y/n turned around and smiled at me I gave Shinso a smirk than left with y/n.

Kiri and the others looked surprised that made me feel embarrassed the way they were looking at us." The fuck you guys looking at??" The nervously laughed than went off home. Kiri and I weren't walking home together because he was walking home with Mina so I decided to walk with
Y/n.

- Y/n's POV -
Bakugo walked me home and before he went off I gave him a peck on his cheek. His cheeks went pink but he tried to hide it so hard that I wouldn't notice but I did. I went in and my sister not there so I went to take a shower and go to the skate park.

I got ready then went out. I was skatebording until I saw Shinso, I waved at him and he gave me a friendly smile." Hey there" " hi!" Shinso walked up to me and we started talking. I had fun talking to him but I also knew that Bakugo doesn't like him.

I didn't know why Bakugo hated him but he dose so I  decided to text him he's done dying skateboarding. I waved good bye to Shinso and went home my sister was there I greeted her than went upstairs to my bedroom. I took out my phone and sent the first message.