15

Tania
I woke up on the Monday morning as I pressed the snooze button, got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom to do my morning hygiene.

When I'm finished, I went to back to my room as I sprayed my love box, put on my zebra shape bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on the yellow shirt with the word "Honey" in red print and blue jeans.

Tania's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, flat ironed my hair, sprayed myself, put on my coat, grabbed my things and went to the kitchen as I heard my foster dad getting ready to say something

"Good morning Tania", He said as he took an sip of his coffee.
"Good morning mom and dad", I said as I took the milk out of the refrigerator since I'm about to fixed me the cereal.

I was going to fixed me the breakfast sandwich but that's ain't going to do nothing but make me miss the bus where my foster mom had to take me to school. To be honest, I rather be stuck at home all day than missing the bus or be late for school which is why I make sure that I make it on time.

As for my dad, he going to most likely come and get me at 5 PM on Friday since I'll packed my bags on Thursday night before I goes to bed or Friday afternoon when I gets home from school.

Rayvon
I'm at the cafeteria eating sausage and eggs biscuit from McDonald's since I stopped by there before I gets here. I was going to Burger King at first but I decided to go to McDonald's because it's closer since it's down the street from the school.

While I'm eating my food, I feel a girls arms wrapped around me and the perfume hits my noes which is it's was no other than Tania.
"Hey baby", She said as she kissed my cheeks.
" What's up Tania", I said as she sat down next to me since she had the phone with her.

As soon I took another sip of the orange juice, we talking about our plans for this weekend since she'll be at her dad's house meeting his wife and stepdaughter. No, I wasn't acting like a asshole when Tania told me about her dad especially when she met that man Friday.

I got to admit, I gets jealous whenever my homeboys looks at Tania but not too jealous where I acts like a control freaks who treats their girlfriend like shit. Like one time when I brought her to one of my friends house to chill which is we was only together for a week at the time.

While he gave my girl a compliment about the clothes that she was wearing, his girlfriend got pissed off where they went to the bathroom going back and forth about Tania. Now, he single because they broke up around Christmas after he found out that she was screwing around with another dude.

Tania and I continue talking until it's time for us to go to our first block as I wrapped my arms around her like I always do which is making bitches jealous. I may still have to deal with Shay and that ghetto white girl named Amanda but at least I won't be seeing Brandy that much since she got expelled the other day for beating the shit out of Mrs. O'Rourke.