18

Tamika
I woke up on the Thursday morning as I pressed the snooze button, got up out of the bed, made them up and went to the bathroom. When I'm finished doing my morning hygiene, I went to my room as I sprayed my love box, put on my bra and panties set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue jeans and grey sweater with the brown belt on in.

Tamika's outfit

I put on my socks and brown boots, put on my hair into the bun, sprayed myself, put on my earrings, grabs my things and went to the kitchen as I saw my mom reading the news paper while the TV is on KMOV 4

Like I said before, it's ain't shit on but news and some little kids shows early in the morning. I told my mom good morning as I went to the kitchen and heats up the Jimmy Dean brand sausage, eggs and cheese English muffin while I'm fixing me some coffee in my travel size coffee mugs.

When the breakfast sandwich is finished, I took them out and sat down on the breakfast bar as I let them cool down some before I gets ready to leave since my car got enough gas for the next 3 days because I'm taking my car with me to work on Saturday.

I'll stopped by the gas station on my way home so that I'll have enough for next week. When I'm finished eating my breakfast sandwich, I grabbed my things, told my mom bye and heading out of the door on the cold Thursday morning.

At least it's ain't extremely cold where I had to heat my car up while I'm eating my breakfast even though it's burns up the gas. I unlocked the car door, got in, put on my seatbelt, turn on the car, turn the heat on and drove off with no music playing because it's early in the morning where a lot of people still be asleep.

Tania
I'm at the media center drawing since I already ate breakfast before I gets here. Yes, I decided to come to school today since I heard that Dominique got expelled for beating the hell out of me yesterday over Brandy.

I may sees her anywhere else like the mall or whatever but at least I won't have to deal with her short temper for the rest of the school year. As for my dad, he going to come and picked me up at 6 PM tomorrow evening since I'll be at his house for the whole weekend to meet my family from my dad's side including my grandma.

So I'm going to pack up either tonight before I goes to bed or tomorrow since I comes home from school around 3:30 PM anyways. I hope that my dad's wife and his stepdaughter don't look at me in the wrong way because I've been humiliated by girls that are smaller than me due to my weights.

Good thing about school is that Aleah and Tamika always got my back since day one. Like the time when some Hispanic girl screamed at me for talking to her boyfriend like I slept with him or something.

So Aleah told that crazy ass Mexican girl to leave me alone where they spend about 15 minutes going back and forth until Coach Anthony came back from his little bathroom break. I got to admit, I'm glad that white man wasn't gone that long because it's would be the fight at the gym class where somebody be screaming "WorldStar" along with takes out their phone so that they can post it on Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook or whatever.