22

A month later (Tania)
It's been a month since I finally met my dad, Shaniya, Stephanie and my family from my dad's side after church. Sine then, I be over there every weekends since my foster parents and the judge agreed that I can be with my dad every other weekends.

He makes sure that I get home at the decent hours every other Sunday night even though my foster parents don't mind him dropping me off a little bit late. I mean, it's not like he would take me home at 2 AM or anything which is he wouldn't do that shit.

Shaniya and I gotten very close in 5 second since we talked about everything including school related stuff. What's make me like her even more is the fact that she didn't judge me about what I've been through during childhood especially the sexual abuse by so many men's.

Yes, I told her that story a couple of weeks ago while the music playing in the background. I do appreciate her for understanding where I'm coming from without all that victim blaming bullshit. You be wondering why them real victim waited years to come out and why them pervert gets away with shit like that until the feds finally caught them, it's because shit like this along with the stupid hush money.

I mean, everytime the real victim threatened to sue or pressed charges on them predators, they be giving them money as their ways to get away with their sick behavior instead of sitting in prison for the rest of their lives.

If it's wasn't for the hush money, them pervert wouldn't gets away with it for so many years. Maybe a year 2 but 20, 30, 40 or 50 years, hell no. Not only that I'm closed to my dad, Stephanie, Shaniya and my family from my dad's side but I've been bullied less than I used to heaven sent Brandy and Dominique got expelled.

I still sees them around in public like at the mall, grocery store, park and so on but they usually give me the gross looked like on Valentine's Day when Rayvon and I took an walked at the park where he passionately kissed me right in front of Dominique and some girl with box braids and some guy's name tattooed on her arms.

That's one of the things that I would never do is having my boyfriend's name tattooed anywhere of my body. As much I love Rayvon but I'm not going to walked around with his name on anywhere of my body parts.

At least she ain't starting shit with me nor Rayvon that day because it's would be another fight at the public park since she still got deep hatred towards me like she wants to find the way to kill me and possibly gets away with murder.

I've been at Rayvon's house after school a lot lately since my foster parents wants me home at the decent hours which is he does dropped me off before dinner time. Hell, we was closed to start the love making the other day but I stopped him because one, I just started bleeding in between my legs and 2, it's was almost time for me to go home and I didn't want him to get me in trouble.

If I wasn't bleeding in between my legs and if I was there longer than I usually be there which is an hour, I would feel Ray on top of me stroking me slowly. I know you asking have he met my dad, yes he had which is he met him and his parents at IHOP a couple of weeks ago.

My dad already knew that he's mixed because he saw his white mom and black dad walking in the restaurant while we waiting on our drinks. I still hangs out with my friends Tamika, Aleah and Kisha since I told them I be at my dad's house on the weekends.

Yes, Kisha is the 3rd girls that I'm friend with since I never saw her do anything shady which is thank god because like I said before, Brandy was like that to Aleah last year. I mean, the last thing I need is fake ass friends who stabbed you in the back like a big ass kitchen knife and talk shit about you behind closed doors.

Hell, even Shaniya came to the nail salon with me and Aleah to get her nails done. As for her friends, Gabby and Tommie are cool with me since they don't cause any drama whenever Shaniya invited them over.