24

Rayvon

I woke up at 8 AM with Tania's arms wrapped around me still asleep peaceful after we spent most of the night making love. I'm surprised that nobody wasn't complaining about the noise because Tania was screaming at loud especially when she repeatedly say my name in my ears.

I mean, I had her begging me for more along with her toes crawling while I'm inside of her. While I'm laying in this bed, I heard Tania moaning out of her sleep.
"Good morning Rayvon", She said.
"Good morning baby, how your sleep last night?", I asked as I kissed her on the forehead.
"I slept pretty good", She said as she got up out of the bed, grabbed her clothes and went to the bathroom since we got a couple of hours to get out of here.

While I'm waiting on Tania to get freshen up, I turned the TV on to see what's on which is on CNN but I already know they be on some politically correct bullshit like every other mainstream media do. So I flipping through the channel until I gets to Cartoon Network which is Amazing World Of Gumball is on.

So I watched it for a few minutes until Tania got out of the bathroom since she's wearing the black pants and grey sweater.

Tania's outfit

So I got up out of the bed and went to the bathroom as I took my clothes off, took a piss, turn the shower on warm set and got in

So I got up out of the bed and went to the bathroom as I took my clothes off, took a piss, turn the shower on warm set and got in. After I washed a couple of times, I got out of the shower, dried off, washed my face, brush my teeth, put on my blue draws, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on blue jeans and white shirt.

Rayvon's outfit

I grabbed my things and got out of the bathroom since the bed is already made

"What's time is it baby?", I asked as I put on my socks and shoes on.
"It's 8:47 AM", She said as she putting the lotion in her overnight bag.

It's nearly 9 AM which is means it's time for me to packed my bags up before we leave this hotel room since my dad reminded me about the keys. As for breakfast, we getting some before they stop serving them unless we going to the restaurant that's served breakfast all day.

Tania

Rayvon and I is at the diner that I've been to a few times called Courtesy Diner eating breakfast after we packed our bags and left the hotel room.