4

Tamika

I woke up on the Thursday morning with the alarm clock as I pressed the snooze button, got up out of the bed, made them up, stretch and went to the bathroom as I did my morning hygiene. When I'm done, I went back to my room, sprayed my cat, put on my bra and underwear set, lotion my body, put on my deodorant and put on my blue jeans and purple shirt with the late great Aaliyah on it.

Tamika's outfit

I put on my socks and shoes on, flat ironed my hair, sprayed myself with Country Chic perfume from Bath and Body Works, put on my grey heavy coat, grabs my things including the gloves since it's another cold day at St Louis, MO and went to the kit...

I put on my socks and shoes on, flat ironed my hair, sprayed myself with Country Chic perfume from Bath and Body Works, put on my grey heavy coat, grabs my things including the gloves since it's another cold day at St Louis, MO and went to the kitchen as my mom getting ready to say something to me.

"Good morning Tamika", She said as she takes an sip of her coffee.
"Good morning mom", I said as I took the milk out of the refrigerator since I'm about to fixed me some cereal before I leave for school today. My mom is an morning person since she gets up around the same time as I gets up to take an walk and watch the morning news on Fox 2 St. Louis or sometimes NBC 5 On Your Side since the TV don't be all that loud.

I know my mom's soul food restaurant ain't going to open until 11 AM but she still get up early in the morning. When I'm done eating the breakfast, I went to the kitchen, clean out of the bowl, grabs the bottle of Tropicana brand orange juice, grabs my things, told my mom bye and heading out of the door as I unlocked my car red 2018 Chevrolet Impala.

Tamika's car

I got in the car, plugged my phone on the AUX cord, put on my seatbelt, start the car, turn on the heater and drove off to school with the music playing in the background on low so that I won't have to hear any complaints about the loud music like...

I got in the car, plugged my phone on the AUX cord, put on my seatbelt, start the car, turn on the heater and drove off to school with the music playing in the background on low so that I won't have to hear any complaints about the loud music like the white guy who lives across the street from us.

Most of us never like that man since day one because he always gets mad over the most petty shit possible like somebody pulled back to his driveway, somebody forgot to clean up after their pet when they done shitting, dogs barking and so on. Not only he's very rude to everybody but he seems lowkey racist since he be giving the black people the dirty look like they wants to do something to us.